PDA

View Full Version : Missing Cards?

Selanius
02-03-2016, 09:31 PM
I know where all of the cards from PvE campaign come from but three:

Priestess of Light
Wool'vir Baa'serker
Ghost Sentinel

Are these cards in game? If so does anyone know where they drop?

I'd speculate that Priestess of Light is from completing the out of campaign tutorial but is bugged? Can anyone confirm? Totally clueless on Wool'vir Baa'serker and Ghost Sentinel.

Fateanomaly
02-03-2016, 10:12 PM
Can the devs at least tell us the status. That yes it is bugged, it is not dropping or not supposed to drop. That no it is not bugged, that people have gotten it or it is a secret that no one found yet. Please?

Mormont
02-04-2016, 02:23 AM
Priestess of Light

I think that is a tutorial only card, like was Dragon Guard. You get to use it on third fight. Also it has the strange white rarity.

Poetic
02-04-2016, 05:18 AM
I don't think Priestess is an obtainable card either personally. Every other card is uncommon+. I left it off my personal collection spreadsheet.

Selanius
02-04-2016, 02:22 PM
Has anyone personally received any of these?

Phenteo
02-04-2016, 02:27 PM
Just chiming in, the following cards do not drop (not a bug), certain high-level Kickstarter tiers got these as rewards which is why you can see them in your collection, but they weren't meant to be kickstarter rewards:

Priestess of Light
Wool'vir Baa'serker
Ghost Sentinel

The following cards are being added to your inventory instead of collection, a fix is already in for this we hope to patch soon:

Wormoid Hydra
Awaken
Phenteo's Gift

Angmar
02-04-2016, 02:30 PM
Just chiming in, the following cards do not drop (not a bug), certain high-level Kickstarter tiers got these as rewards which is why you can see them in your collection, but they weren't meant to be rewards:

Priestess of Light
Wool'vir Baa'serker
Ghost Sentinel

The following cards are being added to your inventory instead of collection, a fix is already in for this we hope to patch soon:

Wormoid Hydra
Awaken
Phenteo's Gift

nvm

Alamand
02-04-2016, 02:38 PM
Wow, ghost sentinel being kickstarter only is ridiculously disappointing. I was really looking forward to building a spirit deck around it and knowing I'll never be able to get it has completely sapped my will to play.

Getting kinda sick of PvE players constantly getting screwed in the name of fake chase cards/rewards.

Edit: Well, guess I misunderstood, and the disappointment might have made me a bit salty, guess I still need to save it up for set 4 wheel of fate rewards.

Phenteo
02-04-2016, 02:41 PM
Wow, ghost sentinel being kickstarter only is ridiculously disappointing. I was really looking forward to building a spirit deck around it and knowing I'll never be able to get it has completely sapped my will to play.

Getting kinda sick of PvE players constantly getting screwed in the name of fake chase cards/rewards.

Alamand, it was a bug that the tiers got the cards. It wasn't meant to be that way. It wouldn't make sense to only drop the equipment and never the card itself (Ghost Sentinel).

Koz
02-04-2016, 02:49 PM
Just chiming in, the following cards do not drop (not a bug), certain high-level Kickstarter tiers got these as rewards which is why you can see them in your collection, but they weren't meant to be kickstarter rewards:

Priestess of Light
Wool'vir Baa'serker
Ghost Sentinel

So it's not a bug? The Wool'vir Baa'serker was actually one of the PvE spoilers that was released before the patch, so it seems odd that it's not actually intended to drop. So is the plan to allow these to start dropping in a patch soon? Or is it future content that got accidently spoiled?

Phenteo
02-04-2016, 02:57 PM
So it's not a bug? The Wool'vir Baa'serker was actually one of the PvE spoilers that was released before the patch, so it seems odd that it's not actually intended to drop. So is the plan to allow these to start dropping in a patch soon? Or is it future content that got accidently spoiled?

You may see them as drops later. ;)

Koz
02-04-2016, 03:03 PM

Gee...could you be more vague? ;) I mean, I know you're Phenteo, but do your answers to these questions have to be as uncertain as the location of Terrorantula eggs in my deck? :p

Phenteo
02-04-2016, 03:12 PM
Gee...could you be more vague? ;) I mean, I know you're Phenteo, but do your answers to these questions have to be as uncertain as the location of Terrorantula eggs in my deck? :p

I was already not vague enough!

Poetic
02-04-2016, 03:36 PM
Thanks for the head's up Phenteo. I can adjust my spreadsheet :D

Fateanomaly
02-04-2016, 07:40 PM
Thanks for the communication. Hopefully these cards will be added in soon.

Selanius
02-05-2016, 12:39 AM
Thanks for the response now I won't go crazy looking for them

NOBLEStarshield
02-05-2016, 12:39 PM

Another gift from Phenteo <3

IronPheasant
02-05-2016, 06:35 PM

It would be cool to have just a few pve commons in the common slots. To mix it up a little, make those slots marginally relevant for grognards

katkillad
02-06-2016, 01:56 PM
Did anyone get their cards and is anyone still missing cards? I got 4x Phenteo's Gift and Wormoid Hydra, but only 1x Awaken and I ran the bridge run 4x times with my Necrotic.

Halsey
02-06-2016, 11:53 PM
Did anyone get their cards and is anyone still missing cards? I got 4x Phenteo's Gift and Wormoid Hydra, but only 1x Awaken and I ran the bridge run 4x times with my Necrotic.

Yesterday I received the cards, I had previously earned, at least all the one I was sure I had gotten but weren't showing are there.

However lat night I beat the wormoid queen for a hydra, and this morning ran a fourth vennen through for Phenteo's gift. Both were shown as rewarded in the campaign, neither is is in my collection.

Poetic
02-07-2016, 06:07 AM
As far as I know they rewarded the missing cards but the fix won't hit until the next patch.

katkillad
02-07-2016, 08:10 AM
Well if that's the case I'm still missing cards.

Phenteo
02-08-2016, 02:22 AM
This was a manual drop. After the next patch another one will happen and any missing items will show up after. After the patch, any of these cards earned will go into your card manager instead of inventory like it should.