PDA

View Full Version : If I am Grand King+Collectors? How many of the KS exclusives should i have each?

Dustin1280
02-04-2016, 01:07 AM
I am trying to figure out how many of each card i should have for KS exclusives (AA or otherwise).

I referred to this link Hex Backer Rewards (https://www.hextcg.com/hex-backer-rewards/)

But my quantities seem to be off on what i technically should have gotten based on that information.
Any experts have a breakdown of how this should have panned out?

This entire endeavor is an attempt to trade KS exclusives for Slaughtergears but I wanted to make sure I had the right quantity of everything before i go crazy about it.

Gwaer
02-04-2016, 01:12 AM
Effectively two collectors tiers worth of exclusives I believe is how that would break down, but haven't really thought about it in a while.

Dustin1280
02-04-2016, 01:16 AM
That would be roughly 8 of all exclusives right?

Gwaer
02-04-2016, 01:17 AM
6 according to the page you linked... though maybe they added another one at some point as a stretch goal that isn't reflected there?

Kasbark
02-04-2016, 01:30 AM
Collectors got 3 of most of the KS exclusive, and only 2 of the Collectors exclusive.

So you should have 6 copies of the PVE cards, and some of the PVP AA's, and 4 copies of the Collector AA's

Dustin1280
02-04-2016, 01:32 AM
Ok, that is what I wanted to confirm thank you both very much. I wanted to make sure more weren't added at some point that wasn't listed on that page.

Kami
02-04-2016, 07:21 AM
There's a calculator in my sig that you can use to figure it out. Afaik, it's still accurate-ish.

According to my calculator:

PVE cards

Chest'O Hex

Princess Cory

Lady Cassandra

Void Marauder

Spectral Assassin

Prospero, Sylvan Enchanter

Orson's Dream

Crowd Roars

Hand of Uruunaz

Moment of Glory

Ninja Training

The Wrath of Zakiir

Spectral Oak

PVP Cards

Replicator's Gambit

Princess Victoria

Extinction

Rage Fire

Pack Raptor

And as someone else stated, you'll have only a playset of the Collector AAs as well.

ziggarius
02-04-2016, 09:04 AM
Ninja training, Orson's dream and darad are all double what was expected far as i know.

Turtlewing
02-04-2016, 12:34 PM
That would be roughly 8 of all exclusives right?

It's 6 for most of them.

Collector gets 3 (1 from King, 1 from Collector, 1 from stretch goal) and GK get's the same as Collector.

The exceptions are the Collector tier AA's, which are 1 from Collector, 1 from stretch goal (and GK grants the same), and Spectral Oak which was doubled by Collector but exempt from the stretch goal.

superdax
02-04-2016, 02:14 PM
Anyone has an idea how much the Spectral Oak are going to be worth when they come out ? (just as an idea to know how i will aquire them ?)

nicosharp
02-04-2016, 02:21 PM
Some individuals I know are already selling them on pre-order basis.... Actually for a lot lower than I expected them to go for. I think they will be any PvE players prized possession.

superdax
02-04-2016, 02:36 PM
Some individuals I know are already selling them on pre-order basis.... Actually for a lot lower than I expected hem to go for. I think they will be any PvE players prized possession.

and that would be? (you can PM if you want)

Aradon
02-04-2016, 02:38 PM
I think a lot of players are realizing that they don't need the lotuses at all, and started losing interest in acquiring them.

nicosharp
02-04-2016, 02:51 PM
The price doesn't matter, and it's not for me to share, but I'm not the type of person you'd see selling stuff at a Flea Market or on Craigslist, or Ebay, so I have a delusional perception of resale value for commodities :)

Turtlewing
02-04-2016, 02:56 PM
Anyone has an idea how much the Spectral Oak are going to be worth when they come out ? (just as an idea to know how i will aquire them ?)

Personally my prediction is that not all the standing pre-orders will actually go though and the resulting panic will rapidly inflate the price in the first hours/days after release. Eventually the climb will start to slow as most people realize it's more practical to buy the acorns than the oaks. But I think the long term equilibrium point will probably be above any Hex card that currently exists.

There's also the possibility that Gwaer (it is Gwaer who's the oak mogul right?) will at some point crash the market for lols, but the timing of that can't really be predicted.

Yoss
02-04-2016, 04:51 PM
the timing of that can't really be predicted.

Unless you're Gwaer. :)

Gwaer
02-04-2016, 05:16 PM
I wouldn't crash the market for lols, I'd do it to convince you that your lotus's are worthless and sell them to me on the cheap.

katkillad
02-04-2016, 07:46 PM
Not having the Oaks at launch of the PVE campaign had a negative impact on the value in my opinion.

Xenavire
02-04-2016, 08:19 PM
Not having the Oaks at launch of the PVE campaign had a negative impact on the value in my opinion.

That might be true, but it is a lot better for first impressions to not have a card that strong floating around (especially if free players keep seeing this Acorn card being in every single deck of paid players, or however it may shake out.)

Plus it means the content is more 'difficult', for now. :p

superdax
02-04-2016, 08:27 PM

There was already too many AA this patch. The Oaks would of still have a lower value anyway.

LordGorchnik
02-05-2016, 06:11 PM
The Oak was the reason I backed the game in the first place to be honest. Not for it's game-breaking value but just because I absolutely loved the design of it. The power was just a great secondary. Still want to try it out asap when it releases. The question is when. It's definitely been one of the rewards we've been waiting for the longest.

OutlandishMatt
02-05-2016, 06:55 PM

Not like it would have mattered considering you can't see any of the PvE rewards on the AH.