PDA

View Full Version : Who is qualified to answer rule questions?

05K4R
02-07-2016, 06:00 AM
A thread discussing a rule question prompted me to create this page (http://wiki.hex4newbies.com/index.php?title=Unofficial_Rulebook) over on the most active Hex wiki (I think). It is meant to be an unofficial rulebook while we wait for Hex Entertainment to release comprehensive rules. Now I only need to know posters on the forum who are qualified answering rule questions, so I know where to look! So far I've been scavenging HEXahedron's post history, but if you could point me to other posters I would be very happy!

Xenavire
02-07-2016, 06:09 AM
Hexahedron is probably the go-to guy as he has been clarifying misunderstood, miscommunicated, or flat out changed rules over the past several months (as a result I am now well accustomed to eating my own words!)

I could mention a few clever individuals but I couldn't guarantee they would be any more right than I have been lately, so I think restricting it to official posts is a good idea.

05K4R
02-07-2016, 12:35 PM
Hexahedron is probably the go-to guy as he has been clarifying misunderstood, miscommunicated, or flat out changed rules over the past several months (as a result I am now well accustomed to eating my own words!)

I could mention a few clever individuals but I couldn't guarantee they would be any more right than I have been lately, so I think restricting it to official posts is a good idea.

Okay, I guess I'm nearly done then! It now contains all rules stated by HEXahedron, all rules in the copy/replica article, and in the transformation article. Was there ever a FAQ for set 3? Like this for set 2 (http://f31812b0b389f16c3943-bb9edd4f1582b9b60c1682bd9d280aa0.r48.cf2.rackcdn.c om/HEX%20Shattered%20Destiny%20FAQ%201-1.pdf) and this for set 1 (https://f31812b0b389f16c3943-bb9edd4f1582b9b60c1682bd9d280aa0.ssl.cf2.rackcdn.c om/HEX_FAQ_1-3.pdf).

BlueRider
02-07-2016, 03:09 PM
Oh! Oh! I'm qualified to answer WoW TCG questions! :P

05K4R
02-07-2016, 05:04 PM
Oh! Oh! I'm qualified to answer WoW TCG questions! :P

Tell me all weird interactions with Shade of Aran ;)

BlueRider
02-07-2016, 06:05 PM
Eh, he wasn't that complicated. He worked fine on "at" start of turn and "when" enters play powers, but not "as" your turn starts or "as" enters play powers.

HEXahedron
02-07-2016, 07:19 PM
I'm happy to answer any question that I can.

Although, I'm not technically an actual rules authority. I often have to get answers from MattyTheSquid and Magician.

05K4R
02-08-2016, 05:37 AM
Eh, he wasn't that complicated. He worked fine on "at" start of turn and "when" enters play powers, but not "as" your turn starts or "as" enters play powers.

I have a vague memory of an article that explained a lot of obscure interactions, I think it was with Shade but could've been something else entirely. Too bad all old articles seems to be gone from the CZE website. Then, what's the most obscure interaction you know of?

I'm happy to answer any question that I can.

Although, I'm not technically an actual rules authority. I often have to get answers from MattyTheSquid and Magician.

Oh I didn't even know about Magician. He has some really interesting statements that I'll look into, thanks!