PDA

View Full Version : Is there any reason to keep more than 4 of the same card?

Losse
02-07-2016, 02:53 PM
???

sukebe
02-07-2016, 02:57 PM
well, the old Kickstarter showed us an equip for time bug that allowed us to include 8 in our deck but we have no idea if that will still be around. One of the benefits of a guild that was also mentioned during the kickstarter days was that we could have a guild bank where decks/cards could be stored and used by the guild members for practice with each other (again, no idea if this will still be implimented). beyond that, no, not that I can think of.

katkillad
02-07-2016, 02:59 PM
Sometimes it is the wrong time to sell cards, in which case I will keep cards I have more than 4 of to sell at a later date for a better price.

BlueRider
02-07-2016, 03:06 PM
At some point in time crafting will be available. It might involve breaking extra cards down into materials that you use to craft new cards. Or it might not. I'm not sure there's any hard information on what exactly crafting will involve.

Losse
02-07-2016, 06:36 PM
Cool, crafting would be interesting.

Yoss
02-07-2016, 09:17 PM
With the exception of Time Bug, which supposedly will have equipment allowing 8 in your deck, there's no reason, for play purposes, to have more than 4 of a card or 1 of an equipment. There are non-play reasons like speculation on prices.