PDA

View Full Version : UI and navigation

ossuary
02-10-2016, 08:33 AM
Hey guys,

Love the new UI on the whole, but I am really unhappy with how long it takes to navigate into and out of the Card Manager now. If you are on any screen other than the home screen, you have to first back out of that screen (in the case of PVE, you have to navigate backwards twice), then go into the Card Manager from there. So it's a MINIMUM of 3-4 clicks to get to the Card Manager now.

Can we PLEASE have a shortcut icon to go directly to account Card Manager along the top with the Store, AH, Options, etc. buttons?

Also, when we used to load up the Card Manager, it would load the most recent deck you were editing, but a couple of patches ago, this changed and it always loads the first deck alphabetically. This is annoying when you are trying to iterate on a deck you are building and practicing with, and will be making rapid changes to the deck over a short period of time. Can you please change this back so the client remembers the last deck you were editing for the current login session, and load that one by default?

Right now, to edit a deck and go to play it against the AI, it takes a LOT of clicks and loading times: Home screen button, Play button, Card Manager button, wait for wrong deck to load, Option button, Load Deck button, select the right deck from the list, wait for deck to load, make your changes, Option button, Save Deck button, Back button, Learn Hex button, Practice button. Previously, it was just Card Manager button, make changes, save deck, Proving Grounds button, Play AI button. So much easier! :)

One other thing that popped into my head while I was typing this - it's really annoying that the plat and gold overlap the UI shortcut buttons. I know you guys are trying to save space, but this looks unprofessional. Any chance you could just move that little bar down underneath the UI shortcuts instead of having it overlap?

Keep up the good work!

Yoss
02-10-2016, 11:16 AM
I fully agree with most of that. One point I think could be a little better:

Love the new UI on the whole, but I am really unhappy with how long it takes to navigate into and out of the Card Manager now. If you are on any screen other than the home screen, you have to first back out of that screen (in the case of PVE, you have to navigate backwards twice), then go into the Card Manager from there. So it's a MINIMUM of 3-4 clicks to get to the Card Manager now.

Can we PLEASE have a shortcut icon to go directly to account Card Manager along the top with the Store, AH, Options, etc. buttons?

I agree on the problem statement. For the solution, I'd prefer to see the Home menus be available in shrunken form at the top right at all times, similar to how the hextcg.com navigation bar works. This then covers everything instead of just Card Manager.