PDA

View Full Version : Ultraman misprint?

MyLittlePonyKeg
02-13-2016, 09:22 AM
Power Ring - "You may destroy a hero in the line up. +1 power for each different hero in the destroyed pile."
Owlman - "You may destroy an equipment in the line up. +1 power for each different equipment in the destroyed pile."
Superwoman - ""You may destroy a villain in the line up. +1 power for each different villain in the destroyed pile."

Ultraman ""You may destroy a card in the line. +1 power for each different super power in the destroy pile."

My friends and I have been playing a house of rule of Ultraman only destroying super power cards, taking the other three into account.

bigtipper
02-13-2016, 10:29 AM
When I first read it, I thought that it might have been an error. But then I reasoned that since Ultraman is Superman's evil twin, he can destroy w/e tf he wants, since he's Ultraman. :D

automatonsleuth
02-13-2016, 10:29 AM
It's not a misprint. He's Ultraman, the most powerful member of the Crime Syndicate. There's a reason he costs more than all the others. If you want power, you can destroy Super Powers, but otherwise you get to destroy whatever you feel like.

aoineko
02-13-2016, 12:38 PM
It's not a misprint. Since he costs the most he can destroy any card type.