PDA

View Full Version : Unusall use of the ATOM

TanisFrey
02-14-2016, 08:11 PM
We were playing Heroes United, Crisis 2 and Watchman. (We did this to give the heroes a chance to win. We not seen the heroes win in any game played, so far.)

One hero had the Atom during the Cancer Scare and played the ATOM to change a Punch into a weakness. He than donated the weakness to the Cancer Scare.

In the end the Heroes won 7 cards into number the Crisis adds to the main lineup.

Afterwards I though that If someone was playing Barrzo and had the Atom this would be a good use for them.

Matt_Hyra
02-15-2016, 02:21 AM
Excellent job!
Winning as the Loyals takes a lot of teamwork. Practice does help...

LexLuthorJr
02-16-2016, 04:24 AM
Excellent job!
Winning as the Loyals takes a lot of teamwork. Practice does help...

Really? We must be playing wrong, then. The Loyals win all the time when we play. I think we've only had the Mastermind win two or three times out of the 15 or so games we've played so far.

Matt_Hyra
02-16-2016, 11:45 AM
Really? We must be playing wrong, then. The Loyals win all the time when we play. I think we've only had the Mastermind win two or three times out of the 15 or so games we've played so far.

Did the Mastermind win the first game by chance?
I hear from a lot of people that the Mastermind smashes the first game. Sometimes it takes people one game to understand how they can stop the SM in the future.

LexLuthorJr
02-16-2016, 12:03 PM
Did the Mastermind win the first game by chance?
I hear from a lot of people that the Mastermind smashes the first game. Sometimes it takes people one game to understand how they can stop the SM in the future.

No. The Mastermind didn't win until maybe four games in.

TanisFrey
02-17-2016, 03:11 PM
Unfortunately, I lost the game that I mentioned. I was the Mastermind. 4 or 5 time I was missing one of the elements for me to launch the 4 challenge. I never did draw the correct card to complete it.