PDA

View Full Version : Whats the best node to grind xp in campaign, just to get up to level 6 or so?

Losse
02-14-2016, 09:06 PM
Before I hit roses.

Kroan
02-15-2016, 02:35 AM
One of the previous dungeons I'd think

Icepick
02-15-2016, 06:02 AM
You shouldn't need to grind to hit level 6 before the Rose Knight dungeon. If you clear all the regular stuff before that you should basically be there anyway. If you're a little short just re-run the first dungeon or something, but I'm pretty sure I've been level 6 every time I've gotten there without grinding.

wolzarg
02-15-2016, 06:53 AM
Why would you need to hit lvl 6 before that point?

Khazrakh
02-15-2016, 07:28 AM
Why would you need to hit lvl 6 before that point?

Probably for a certain perk or grid unlock that's crucial to his/her strategy for the encounter.
And yes, dungeons are your best bet if you want to grind out some exp, especially because that's the only place where you'll get something useful besides exp for your time.

madar
02-15-2016, 07:30 AM
I would run the Dream dungeon, and hope Enter the Dream drops.

Losse
02-15-2016, 08:18 AM
Cool, yeah dream is pretty easy. For me personally, the Rose Knight dungeon i brutal, i want every advantage I can get. Cause if you get 1 or 2 bad draws your close to dead just from that. Now that I have completed it though, should be slightly easier knowing what to expect and how to build for the fire zombie.

Goliath764
02-15-2016, 08:21 AM
Dungeons give you the most value for your time thanks to the packs.

Stormlight
02-15-2016, 12:26 PM
The short answer (as pretty much everyone else has said) is that dungeons are your best bet for grinding XP.

A longer answer is that the most XP you can currently get from a non-dungeon node is 500 XP (the Overgrown Garden at Garden of Ophelia). BUT every repeatable non-dungeon node only gives you 1/5th the original XP when repeating it, and half the original gold (rounded up) (note that the gold value keeps getting cut in half every repeat, while the XP will stay at 1/5).

Therefore, the most XP you can get by repeating a non-dungeon node is 100 XP, while 100 XP is the LEAST amount you can get from a dungeon node. So not even taking into account the gold and pack value you get from repeating a dungeon, dungeons are far better for getting XP as well.