PDA

View Full Version : Do you take card suggestions from the players?

MyLittlePonyKeg
02-15-2016, 10:10 AM
Would love to see Ace the Bathound, Krypto, Batman Zur-En-Arrh; or make that a super power dubbed "Back-Up Personality," Bat-Mite, Mister Mxyzptlk, the Flash rogues and more black lanterns; notably Hawkman, Professor Zoom and Captain Boomerang.

bigtipper
02-15-2016, 10:25 AM
Would love to see Ace the Bathound, Krypto, Batman Zur-En-Arrh; or make that a super power dubbed "Back-Up Personality," Bat-Mite, Mister Mxyzptlk, the Flash rogues and more black lanterns; notably Hawkman, Professor Zoom and Captain Boomerang.

Are you referring to Oversized Cards, Super Villain/Hero stack, or Main Deck cards?

MyLittlePonyKeg
02-15-2016, 10:55 AM
Are you referring to Oversized Cards, Super Villain/Hero stack, or Main Deck cards?
Ace, Krypto and Bat-Mite as main deck Heroes
Mister Mxyzptlk, Flash's rogues and Black Lanterns as main deck Villains
Batman Zur-En-Arrh as a main deck Hero or Super Power called "Backup Personality"

I ask because I heard there's a Batman vs Superman Rivals pack coming out at some point and I think it'd be a perfect fit to have Ace, Krypto, Bat-Mite and Mister Mxyzptlk in there so I thought I'd make my thoughts known.

LexLuthorJr
02-16-2016, 04:27 AM
I'd like to see another card that freezes like Cold Gun does.

Mac_Apple
02-17-2016, 06:43 PM
I'd like to see another card that freezes like Cold Gun does.I made these and they were damn fun when I playtested them. Frozen Fists could have gone up in cost by 1, though.

http://i430.photobucket.com/albums/qq21/DDHyuugaman/Forever%20Evil%20Crisis/Captain_Cold.png
http://i430.photobucket.com/albums/qq21/DDHyuugaman/Forever%20Evil%20Crisis/Frozen_Fists.png

MyLittlePonyKeg
03-09-2016, 12:38 PM
Mac, looking at your customs there, I'd love a Speed Force Crossover Pack

Oversized:
Barry Allen
Wally West
Bart Allen
Jay Garrick
Jesse Quick

Heroes:
Max Mercury
Jai West
Iris West II
Pied Piper

Villains:
Inertia
Johnny Quick
Golden Glider
Heat Wave

Equipment:
Velocity 9
Flash Ring

Super Villains:
The Trickster
Captain Boomerang
Captain Cold
Weather Wizard
Mirror Master
The Rival
Professor Zoom
Black Flash

BenJazz
03-09-2016, 01:08 PM
Mac, looking at your customs there, I'd love a Speed Force Crossover Pack

Oversized:
Barry Allen
Wally West
Bart Allen
Jay Garrick
Jesse Quick

Heroes:
Max Mercury
Jai West
Iris West II
Pied Piper

Villains:
Inertia
Johnny Quick
Golden Glider
Heat Wave

Equipment:
Velocity 9
Flash Ring

Super Villains:
The Trickster
Captain Boomerang
Captain Cold
Weather Wizard
Mirror Master
The Rival
Professor Zoom
Black Flash

Well the reverse of this will be coming out when they release The Rogues Crossover Pack later this year.