PDA

View Full Version : A few Auction and Card Manager improvements

swoon
02-17-2016, 08:18 PM
The Auction House UI needs a little love.
Very frustrating to use but perhaps a little less so if I could:

Filter by Equipment AND Resource.
See waaaay more than seven entries on a page.
Sort by actual BUY OUT price (not bid price).

Would be nice if the Card Manager:

Determines or remembers relevant filters used. If the deck is blood/diamond, maybe display blood/diamond/shardless by default, otherwise save the previous filters used on that deck.
Would not prompt me with a confirmation message that reappears even after clicking option to hide it.
Show shardless cards even if a Race was filtered out. Currently filtering any race removes Shardless from the display (since presumably Shardless are flagged for all races).

Salverus
02-17-2016, 11:26 PM
you can sort by buyout price, you have to click 3 times on the last column header.

Clawdius
02-18-2016, 12:59 AM
you can sort by buyout price, you have to click 3 times on the last column header.

Four to get lowest buyout. Super intuitive, I know.

There is an AH revamp coming down the pipe, it has been hinted at but specifics are scarce. The card manager itself IIRC was said to be getting improvements, that is so vague as to be meaningless, but hey I'm still waiting to see HXE stream some upcoming dungeons. It should be any day now, it was "in the coming months" over two and a half years ago. I guess that they've developed a rapport with other streamers, and as such we probably won't ever get to see Corey play through the Junkyard Dog dungeon. It's a shame though, because he was absolutely the reason I backed Hex on Kickstarter. I guess he's got Cryptozoic to run, and HXE may not be raking in the mad money to contract out enough of the Cryptozoic staff to keep Corey working on Hex 24/7. We all know the man doesn't sleep, he's far too exuberant for that kind of mundanity.

Seluhir
02-19-2016, 09:13 PM
The auction house needs a lot more than a little love... it is unquestionably the game's worst feature right now.

Fortunately we have strong hints that they're working on a new one. So hopefully that one will be a big step up.

Yoss
02-19-2016, 09:27 PM
Fortunately we have strong hints that they're working on a new one.

They've said they want to upgrade the AH eventually. Key word: eventually. There is zero indication that it will be any time soon.