PDA

View Full Version : Tune in every saturday for HEXMETA Analysis and Tournament play...

havocattack
02-17-2016, 10:45 PM
G'day Hexers,

As some of you will already know, I stream on the official hex twitch channel (www.twitch.tv/hextcg) every Saturday. Starting this weekend, I am going to start the stream approximately an hour before the FiveShards (www.fiveshards.com) Weekly (around 3pm PST I think).

Each week I will be choosing a deck(s) from hexmeta.com (www.hexmeta.com) (my own choice or suggestions from chat) and analysing the strengths/weaknesses and then seeing what I can change to make the deck/reserves better.
One of the main goals of this is to give players a better understanding of the current meta and the decks that define it.

After the deck analysis, I'll be playing in the FiveShards weekly for some constructed fun. For those of you that can't make it or miss it, I'll be recording and uploading to my youtube channel (www.youtube.com/hexedhavoc) each week.

Look forward to seeing you all there ^_^ V

HAVOC

UPDATE: I have decided to start the stream at the tournament start time tomorrow (4pm PST). I'll be playing in the constructed tournament first and then the META Analysis/breakdown will come after ;)

icecon
02-18-2016, 03:29 PM
cool beans, can't wait for the analysis

Tazelbain
02-18-2016, 03:51 PM
Constructed gauntlet has picked up and now this. Nice to signs life in constructed.

wolzarg
02-19-2016, 10:39 AM
I demand dog plays the deck!

havocattack
02-19-2016, 04:08 PM
She has a name >_<
http://i.imgur.com/whE3nWL.jpg

plaguedealer
02-19-2016, 05:08 PM
Bella, beautiful dog

havocattack
02-19-2016, 08:41 PM