PDA

View Full Version : Storage Box For Oversized Cards

shadowking01
02-20-2016, 08:38 AM
I need some sort of storage box for my oversized cards to keep them organized because the only way I have of doing that right now is using rubber bands to keep each set of DC seperated, any suggestions on what type of box I could use to store the oversized cards?

BenJazz
02-20-2016, 10:41 AM

I grabbed an index card accordion case from the Dollar Tree that has been working great. I have all released over-sized characters in it and there is still room for a couple more sets.

shadowking01
02-21-2016, 02:22 PM
I'm looking for more of a box configuration than what you have there and I have my oversized in the ultra pro rigid sleeves so my oversized most likely wouldn't fit.

shadowking01
02-21-2016, 02:28 PM
Also I have many other sets besides DC such as Naruto, Street Fighter and Lord of the Rings and would like to have all my oversized heroes/Villains in one box.

bigtipper
02-21-2016, 08:32 PM
I'm looking for more of a box configuration than what you have there and I have my oversized in the ultra pro rigid sleeves so my oversized most likely wouldn't fit.

I grabbed an index card accordion case from the Dollar Tree that has been working great. I have all released over-sized characters in it and there is still room for a couple more sets.

Kinda Off-Topic, but could you link me to the card sleeves you used for the Oversized Cards? I heard some people laminated theirs, but I kinda want to see if there are good sleeves first.

BenJazz
02-22-2016, 08:48 AM
Kinda Off-Topic, but could you link me to the card sleeves you used for the Oversized Cards? I heard some people laminated theirs, but I kinda want to see if there are good sleeves first.

I use Swan Panasia standard 77mm x 128mm sleeves (SWN-043 (https://www.swanpanasiasleeves.com/collections/standard-sleeves/products/swan-card-sleeves-77x128-mm-lotr-the-confrontation-deluxe-100-per-pack)). They are about an inch longer than the actual card so you can cut the excess, tap the excess to the back or leave the excess as is. I usually cut mine. The nice thing about these sleeves is that they are inexpensive and and add almost no bulk to the cards (so they take up minimal space). These are not rigid and are roughly equivalent to penny sleeves but since they have very minimal shuffling and touching in the game they work great. I have not had an issue yet with these sleeves and I have been using them since set 1.

Akatzukilord
02-23-2016, 06:29 AM
I use Swan Panasia standard 77mm x 128mm sleeves (SWN-043 (https://www.swanpanasiasleeves.com/collections/standard-sleeves/products/swan-card-sleeves-77x128-mm-lotr-the-confrontation-deluxe-100-per-pack)). They are about an inch longer than the actual card so you can cut the excess, tap the excess to the back or leave the excess as is. I usually cut mine. The nice thing about these sleeves is that they are inexpensive and and add almost no bulk to the cards (so they take up minimal space). These are not rigid and are roughly equivalent to penny sleeves but since they have very minimal shuffling and touching in the game they work great. I have not had an issue yet with these sleeves and I have been using them since set 1.

Where do you buy them? On their website its already solt out :(

BenJazz
02-23-2016, 07:56 AM
I just saw that. I had been buying from the company site but I am sure they exist from other retailer's online.

midnight_rider
02-23-2016, 12:02 PM
https://www.maydaygames.com/collections/card-sleeves/products/wotr-ce-card-sleeves

I think these are the ones I use. Mayday which I understand may be the U.S. distributor of the Swan sleeves. Anyway, I get them at my local game store at 3.50 for a pack of 75. I trim the tops and they are a fine solution for me.

julio
02-25-2016, 08:26 AM
I use this briefcase to store the complete game :o