PDA

View Full Version : Teams?

The4gotNdeath
02-22-2016, 03:21 PM
Are there any official rules on how we should play a game of dc deck builder with teams?

BenJazz
02-22-2016, 03:36 PM
The rulebook for the original main set has rules for running a 2v2 game. I don't know if they are posted anywhere else at this time though.

The4gotNdeath
02-22-2016, 04:26 PM
Oh ok ill go dig up my rule book then. But if you ask me we need a dc deck builder box set made for team vs team gameplay in mind XD.

BenJazz
02-22-2016, 09:08 PM
Oh ok ill go dig up my rule book then. But if you ask me we need a dc deck builder box set made for team vs team gameplay in mind XD.

Funny you should mention that... there were rumors before the new year that the next box set may be team-themed but nothing has been confirmed and an active "the future is unknown" was announced from Crypto.

The4gotNdeath
02-24-2016, 12:51 PM
Funny you should mention that... there were rumors before the new year that the next box set may be team-themed but nothing has been confirmed and an active "the future is unknown" was announced from Crypto.

If we had a box set for flashpoint paradox and we had to pick between team aqua man and team wonder woman i would be beyond hype

LexLuthorJr
02-24-2016, 01:56 PM
I'm hoping that it's actually based on New Gods and Darkseid's Elite. Those characters have had very little representation so far.

The4gotNdeath
02-24-2016, 03:21 PM
I would be down for that

jotaesethegeek
03-04-2016, 07:37 AM
We like to use the Heroes v Villains game variant. Lose rules are available in Forever Evil.

BenJazz
03-04-2016, 07:57 AM
Had been thinking a while back, before Crypto made the suggestion that the next Rivals would be Batman vs Superman, that instead of doing a Superman vs Lex Luthor they could have done a Superman vs Darkseid. They could still have used the Heroes/Super Powers and Villains/Equipment theme to act as a good pairing with the first Rivals set and add a Team version for 2v2 play.