PDA

View Full Version : Decoration for AI only cards

Fateanomaly
02-22-2016, 06:51 PM
Currently, pve cards has the decoration on the top left corner and AAs has it around the rarity and faction symbol. I would like to suggest something similar for AI only cards. I have to admit the main reason i am suggesting it is because i cannot tell the AI and uncommon rarity colour apart but i think the decoration would be useful for quick identification for other people too.

Yoss
02-22-2016, 07:03 PM
Color blind? Uncommon is green, AI is orange.

Fateanomaly
02-22-2016, 07:29 PM
I have colour deficiency.

Clawdius
02-24-2016, 11:34 AM
I have colour deficiency.

Something like 8% of males are red/green colorblind. It's a shame that wasn't given consideration in card design from the outset, honestly. It's a digital game, and often times it's an extraordinarily simple toggle to enable "colorblind mode".

While I'm not colorblind, I like your flair idea, every other unique style of card has one now, and it seems like flipping PVE cards flair so it was on the right side of the card shouldn't take much effort on the part of the developers. Another route of course would be make a colorblind mode option, with simple gem recolors. Since so many colors are already in use, that would seem to present a host of difficulties that you concept doesn't introduce.

+1 to adding an AI only flair.

Turtlewing
02-24-2016, 11:51 AM
AI only cards should probably have their own set symbol instead of using the AZ1 symbol.