PDA

View Full Version : New Website for HEX at gameforge?

MaximumSquid
02-24-2016, 03:24 PM
https://en.hex.gameforge.com/

Might sound silly, but is the website legit?

I already put my password in so I guess it would be a bit late to take it back

I browsed the forum, but didn't see any info on it

Dinotropia
02-24-2016, 03:29 PM
Gameforge is partnered with HEXent. Their forums are legit. I tend to use this one since I have been around since the Kickstarter, but insofar as updates and articles are concerned you can use either without fear of missing something.

Reeplay
02-24-2016, 03:32 PM
It's a legit site
Gameforge is the Publisher of hex and they have a site of their own for hex which is what you linked.
Hex also has a site of their own which is what we are on now
I have no clue why the 2 sites need to be separate but they are. Both get the same news articles (though 1 often get's them up a few hours earlier) and both use separate forums which just because different sites I guess

MaximumSquid
02-24-2016, 03:32 PM
ah ok. . .

The reply is appreciated

On the off chance I still want to change my password where would I go to do this?

wolzarg
02-24-2016, 03:36 PM
The gameforge site has a change password option for your account. Which is ironic since you distrust them in the first place. Otherwise contacting support at support.hextcg.com might work.

MaximumSquid
02-24-2016, 03:40 PM
My game seems to be crashing when I try to hit Play so it likely won't matter for a bit. . .

The only thing I did on my computer since yesterday was install Path of Exile, Counter Strike Source, and Counter Strike: GO

I also uninstalled Path of Exile before trying to play this game again

Edits: are there any dependent files like DotNet that I may need to re-install?
Edits: I've never had problems with this game before

wolzarg
02-24-2016, 03:43 PM
sounds like a lack of admin privileges to me.

Clawdius
02-24-2016, 03:44 PM
My game seems to be crashing when I try to hit Play so it likely won't matter for a bit. . .

The only thing I did on my computer since yesterday was install Path of Exile, Counter Strike Source, and Counter Strike: GO

I also uninstalled Path of Exile before trying to play this game again

Edits: are there any dependent files like DotNet that I may need to re-install?
Edits: I've never had problems with this game before
Do you have another HDD you could install to? A friend had to install on an external HDD to fix an almost identical issue.

MaximumSquid
02-24-2016, 03:49 PM
This is a fresh install on a new hard drive. . . and it was working on it yesterday. . . I'll see if Admin works

Edits: nope. . .

Losse
02-25-2016, 06:00 AM
You probably didnt, but did you change resolution in or out of game?