PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Shippuden Deck Building Game: Great Ninja War Expansion Pack

Mac_Apple
03-01-2016, 07:15 PM
Naruto DBG 2 needs to happen as the animated series is ending, or better yet, introduce a co-op Crisis-like expansion in the form of "The Fourth Great Shinobi War"... here's some brainstorming for what that could be like.

"GREAT NINJA WAR" Over-Sized Characters:

- Uzumaki Naruto WAR (Six Paths chakra & Kyuubi Cloak)
- Uchiha Sasuke WAR (Six Paths chakra & Rinnegan) (replaces slot emptied by Jiraiya OS)
- Haruno Sakura WAR (Strength of 100 Seal)
- Hatake Kakashi WAR (Mangekyou Activated)
- Killer Bee WAR (w/ Samehada)
- Hyuuga Hinata WAR (Chuunin Jacket)
- Nara Shikamaru WAR (Chuunin Jacket)
- Namikaze Minato WAR (Edo Tensei)
- Hokage Tsunade
- Kazekage Gaara
- Raikage A
- Mizukage Mei
- Tsuchikage Ohnoki
- Maito Gai

Spotlight Cards:

- Inferno Style: Rasen Shuriken & other combination attacks that work equally well with two or more OS characters
- Biju/Jinchuuriki, including Juubi
- Susano'o, Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi, Izanagi, Izanami, etc
- Numerous Edo Tensei enemy cards
- Eight Gates attacks for Gai (Morning Peacock, Afternoon Tiger, Evening Elephant, Night Gai)
- Edo Tensei versions of the original Archenemies (when applicable), + Obito, Madara, Kaguya

Comments? :rolleyes:

StormKing
03-01-2016, 08:46 PM
There does exist a fully designed expansion. It was one of my first projects for Cerberus Engine.

StormKing
03-01-2016, 08:47 PM
The Naruto DBG needs way more exposure to justify an expansion.

Mac_Apple
03-01-2016, 09:19 PM
Yeah I was afraid of that, it's sad because it has so much potential! Has the game been marketed through sites like Crunchyroll at all? Though it's probably too late for that.

misoby
03-02-2016, 08:43 AM
I would love to see it as well ... Stupid questions:

How much exposure is warranted?
Even though you say it can't be done, could you kickstart it so that way it is not you funding it, but crowd funding?

I believe if you don't think it warrants to please try this way so the fans can show you that it warrants it please ... Please think about it and also think about doing this as well for a street fighter ...

misoby
03-02-2016, 08:53 AM
Also I could see a rivals version for this game with Naruto vs Saske or even Pervy Sage vs Orochimaru

SpiritDetective
03-02-2016, 10:25 AM
Yeah I was afraid of that, it's sad because it has so much potential! Has the game been marketed through sites like Crunchyroll at all? Though it's probably too late for that.

Really? The anime hasn't even wrapped up yet.

Even though you say it can't be done, could you kickstart it so that way it is not you funding it, but crowd funding?

I believe if you don't think it warrants to please try this way so the fans can show you that it warrants it please ...

I'd back this.

Also I could see a rivals version for this game with Naruto vs Saske or even Pervy Sage vs Orochimaru

I'd love to see a Rivals: Naruto v Sasuke.

Stage 1. Normal
Stage 2. Kyubi Mode
Stage 3. Six Paths Mode

Sasuke

Stage 1. Normal
Stage 2. Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan
Stage 3. Rinnegan

Mac_Apple
03-02-2016, 02:21 PM
Really? The anime hasn't even wrapped up yet.
Well, what I meant was that they probably don't have any interest in advertising the original game, and because the original game didn't sell well, it probably won't get an expansion. I think if it was advertised in the right places (websites that are weeaboo central like Crunchyroll), it could have done better, but it's probably moot at this point.

I believe if you don't think it warrants to please try this way so the fans can show you that it warrants it please ... Please think about it and also think about doing this as well for a street fighter ...I'd probably throw in a few dollars.