PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: Mutliple Builds

Rapierian
03-06-2016, 08:19 AM
One thing I would love to see in PVE is the ability to have multiple builds: in many RPGs you can toggle between different equipment and talent builds, depending on what works best for the situation. For hex, it would be swapping between different equipment, talent, and deck builds.

Gregangel
03-06-2016, 08:42 AM
There will be Mercenary for that in the next update

Gen91
03-06-2016, 02:52 PM
Do you mean to switch these builds during a Dungeon run?
Then I think that won't happen,
outside a Dungeon it's already possible and can only become easier with saving different decks for our characters.

Changing talents will cost something later on Cory said.

GobBluth
03-07-2016, 04:40 AM
I think Mercenaries are supposed to be in dungeon help. As far as saving decks in the general PVE to make things not so tedious and to allow for experimentation, I have a sinking feeling they are going to screw this up.

Scaerow
03-09-2016, 09:57 AM
Not enough.
Card manager needs the option to save several setups and decks, just like you can with the original card manager outside the campaign.
A riddle to me, how it didn't find it's way into the campaign...

Yoss
03-09-2016, 11:35 AM
Card manager needs the option to save several setups and decks, just like you can with the original card manager outside the campaign.
A riddle to me, how it didn't find it's way into the campaign...

Yeah, we've pretty much all agreed on this from day 1 of Campaign release. It's the #1 UI/design oversight so far as I can tell.

Tazelbain
03-09-2016, 11:43 AM
They are said already deck management was getting an overhaul. So I think it was the case not wanting to put dev time in to a system that is being replaced.

Gregangel
03-10-2016, 03:21 AM
Off topic