PDA

View Full Version : H.A.T. Possible Fundraiser

Herocomplexkid
03-07-2016, 10:33 PM
As a lot of you are aware, earlier this year, my guild Hex Advanced Tactics (H.A.T.) hosted two fun off the wall tournaments. There were more H.A.T. tournaments planned, however, my mother was diagnosed with stage four brain cancer. It hit my family very hard. Luckily, the same week all this bad news came crashing down, the first part of PVE came out, helping me through a very hard time. So to that, I must thank hex and the community for being a good distraction.

That said, I am considering doing a big H.A.T. tournament as a fundraiser to help my family in this time of need (four days in the hospital costed $36,000). I already have some ideas for the actual format, however, I am not sure how to go about it. I feel like the Hex community and a big tournament is a good place to turn in a time of need, but at the same time I do not want to seem like we are begging for money.

So I turn to you community. What do you think would be a good way to go about this, or should I not use Hex as a platform for a fundraiser, or is there some sort of policy against it (being for personal matters and all). Or how would I even go about it?

Please hit me with the storm of brains.

Thank you,

Samuel

IGN:Greelic