PDA

View Full Version : I hope they reopen test server 4set4

wasichu
03-09-2016, 04:22 AM
I remember how many bugs they found when they let us test set 3 cards on test server plus it was fun playing a few free drafts with cards. I hope they don't just go live with set 4 and we have two week of bugs and patching .

Cernz
03-09-2016, 05:03 AM
dont like the idea and i dont think/hope they will do it.

wolzarg
03-09-2016, 05:17 AM
I love the idea but doubt they will

Jormungandr
03-09-2016, 08:27 AM
Normally I'm against any test server preview of cards from a new set, but they basically already did that at the tournament, so I'm for a test server release this time around since there are people out there with knowledge of a lot of the commons/uncommons from the set already. I prefer everyone going in blind, but if some people are already going in with some advance knowledge, I'm all for opening it up and finding / fixing some bugs.

GobBluth
03-09-2016, 08:45 AM
If they were going to do a test server they should have advertised it during the Invitational. This would have created a ton of buzz if they had announced that there would be a week or even a weekend of set 4 test server the week after the Invitational. If they do it now it would be sweet, but it will also be a huge missed opportunity.

Seshia
03-09-2016, 11:56 PM
Test servers are desperately needed to make sure game-breaking bugs are avoided. On the other hand, they may well forgo it to meet the demand for the set to come out sooner than later.

Cernz
03-10-2016, 12:06 AM
the fakt that there is no open testserver doesnt mean that there is no testserver - guess they have testers playing each set on such a testserver etc... ;)

Elwinz
03-10-2016, 03:27 AM
last time i dindt bother as i wasn fightin against time getting set1 and2 legend before they reach absurd prices. this time i would defionetly jump in

Tazelbain
03-10-2016, 09:24 AM
When opened the testserver last time, people solved the meta immediately. It would have been awesome if Hex could have realized that and fixed Majesty to avoid having to ban it.

wolzarg
03-10-2016, 10:02 PM
When opened the testserver last time, people solved the meta immediately. It would have been awesome if Hex could have realized that and fixed Majesty to avoid having to ban it.
That is a gross oversimplification and any ban should never ever be that much of a snap decision.

Tazelbain
03-11-2016, 08:51 AM
That is a gross oversimplification and any ban should never ever be that much of a snap decision.Isn't that what per-production testing for? If anything was bad snap decision it was changing TM from old form to the new one so close to release.