PDA

View Full Version : HEX Update - HEX Invitational Wrap Up

Shaqattaq
03-11-2016, 07:15 PM
This week’s Primal Dawn spoiler is pure gas...

https://www.hextcg.com/hex-update-hex-invitational-wrap-up/

thegreybetween
03-11-2016, 07:45 PM
Bravo!

For all things Cheesesmythe - the theme, the puns, the smooth texture and sharp flavor. Seriously, well done.

NOBLEStarshield
03-11-2016, 07:49 PM
Looking gouda :cool:

Flairina
03-11-2016, 08:45 PM
Hmm. Not sure how easy it'll be to push damage through with him, but I suppose that it's the ability combined with the lethal that's going to get the most utility out of him. Forces blocks and such, allows tricks to be played on your terms. Very nice. :)

Also, the juxtaposition of that cheese goliath against the background is amazing. XD

xanbie
03-11-2016, 09:09 PM
Equipment should be:

Each cheese you have has: When this cheese is played create 2 cracker artifacts one with cost + 1 and other with cost -1 of this cheese's cost and put them into play

Maylick
03-11-2016, 10:47 PM
Why do I have a feeling there's gonna be a lot of cheesy jokes?

Taqo
03-12-2016, 02:20 AM
Equipment should be:

Each cheese you have has: When this cheese is played create 2 cracker artifacts one with cost + 1 and other with cost -1 of this cheese's cost and put them into play

My guess is that the equip is: create 2 random cheeses

Krakanous
03-12-2016, 03:15 AM
Interesting, but, why "cheese"? Lol. Don't get me wrong i like something new as much as the next guy but, solid wild decks need many more troop/type/class bonus cards other than plant/elf/cleric in the game, mainly a ton more elementals and bonuses relative to any troop - elemental cards because i'm still really wanting make a viable elemental/forces of nature deck other than just elf/plant/cleric etc. Still, seems like it could mix in to a specific type of lethal/health gain/revival sorta deck but specific to pure wild as opposed to blood or blood/diamond.

strawwmann
03-12-2016, 06:27 AM
I'm sure Wallace would approve!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNl0E6kZzXE