PDA

View Full Version : Features being put in backburner in developement with new digital card sets?

zolop
03-20-2016, 04:01 PM
Hello,
I am wondering if the Cryptozoic is still working on features promised in the kick starter that were guaranteed at the end of the HEX kickstarter.

Is at least some of the development still going into completing the features listed in their kick starter? With a new set out so soon, just worried that the features will be done much later than on the schedule they were assigned as? Working on a new set is cool, interesting, but would rather see features promised (kickstarter) come sooner (instead of new cards sets released at a rapid pace).

Features I am talking about

Shared/loaned decks
Community groups interface
Community Group Gifting
Community Group banking with cards
etc

I am not grateful that a new set is being made, but I like playing hex because of its digital evolution of DTCG's.

Thank you and great work on the new PvE campaign!

magic_gazz
03-20-2016, 04:43 PM
Eh?

Sets "so soon"? "Rapid" pace?

Do you realise we have been stuck with the same set for 8-9 months? That is slower than slow.

frychikn
03-20-2016, 05:22 PM
WE NEED SETS TO COME SLOWERRRRRR

hope we can hit the 1 year mark for next set!

sukebe
03-20-2016, 06:48 PM
Hello,
I am wondering if the Cryptozoic is still working on features promised in the kick starter that were guaranteed at the end of the HEX kickstarter.

Is at least some of the development still going into completing the features listed in their kick starter? With a new set out so soon, just worried that the features will be done much later than on the schedule they were assigned as? Working on a new set is cool, interesting, but would rather see features promised (kickstarter) come sooner (instead of new cards sets released at a rapid pace).

Features I am talking about

Shared/loaned decks
Community groups interface
Community Group Gifting
Community Group banking with cards
etc

I am not grateful that a new set is being made, but I like playing hex because of its digital evolution of DTCG's.

Thank you and great work on the new PvE campaign!

when did they promise we could share/loan decks? The only time I heard that was a discussion about possible guild benefits but it was certainly not promised. Even then, the shared guild decks could only be used for practice games against other guild members, not in the campaign, arena, or pvp tournaments. This is connected with the guild banking (which you seem to refer to as group banking) but again, this and the guild practice decks where not promised, only talked about as possibilities. Just to be clear, I would love both of these things but to my knowledge they are still theoretical.

Also wondering where they said anything about group gifting. Do you mean being able to give the same thing (say a card or maybe even a deck) to multiple people at once? not sure I remember that being promised though it would make community contests easier to pay out.

Finally, as magic_gazz said, it has been 8+ months since set 3 came out so this can hardly be called a rapid pace...PvP becomes stale if things do not change regularly and since pvp is the primary source of income for Hex (just a guess on my part, so this might be wrong) they have to start reaching their planned set release schedule (1/4 months) sooner rather than later if they want to start actually making money.