PDA

View Full Version : !Suggestion! Introducing the HEX Box One!

Arrgh
03-22-2016, 03:46 AM
Pappy Jasper has taken business classes from Maniacal Entrepreneur and now proudly brings you the HEX Box (one)!

With the growing popularity of crate products such as Lootcrate it seems like a perfect opportunity for Pappy Jasper to get rid of the leftovers from the Night of Bells.

So what the hell is this?

This is my way of suggesting a box of hex related items silly!

Whats in the box ?

Draft codes?
Pack codes?
Your very own plush dingler?
That Baby Yeti poster you always wanted?
Crunchy onions?

Subscribe for a whole year and get the yearly HEX Box Sleeve!

Questions just for you!

What would you like in your box?
Do you even want this?
Is this a horrible idea?

Vote now on your phones!

For those confused : Im wondering if any1 would be interested in getting Hex merchandise etc on a monthly basis in a box similar to Lootcrate.

Kami
03-22-2016, 05:10 AM
For those confused : Im wondering if any1 would be interested in getting Hex merchandise etc on a monthly basis in a box similar to Lootcrate.

Sounds nice but few questions:

1. Are you licensed to sell HEX-based materials?
2. What are your shipping logistics? (US only? International? Cost?)
3. What's your estimated subscription price?

Arrgh
03-22-2016, 05:21 AM
Haha I am not licensed to do anything , if anyone would sell Hex related things Im guessing it would be the Hex people.

Im just throwing the idea out there to see if there is any interest ( I for one would like to buy some Hex related products )

Tazelbain
03-22-2016, 09:33 AM
I like it. But both Cory and Chark have made stong statements against selling anything else.

Turtlewing
03-22-2016, 02:05 PM
I don't really see how this would work.

I mean, loot crate types things usually operate under the "excuse to get stuff that isn't moving out of our warehouse" business model, but Hex would have to create new merchandise every moth in order to have anything to put in the loot crate.

Tazelbain
03-22-2016, 02:18 PM
Things like Marvel Collector Corps get an exclusive collectable every month.