PDA

View Full Version : Everyone Loves a Giveaway Stream! Celebrating 500 Followers

Mokog
03-25-2016, 09:15 PM
Howdy Hexers!

We love to celebrate here in the Hex community. Pentachills and Dinotropia both hit over 1000 followers. Colin’s pay it forward giveaway was super sweet. Hexapolooza by Alucard is an event every month worth dropping by for. Streamers and community titans in Hex understand that we would not be where we are without loyal viewers and awesome friends. The time I have spent streaming on twitch has been challenging and rewarding more than I imagined. It is time to give a bit back to folks this weekend. Just recently my channel has hit the 500 follower mark and I think it is time to celebrate! VIP weekend, before the start of set 4 on a Five Shards monthly invitational weekend there is so much going on why not add just one more thing?!?
From Noon to 4ish PM Central Time (1PM EST or 10AM Pacific) Saturday 3/26/2016 the stream will go live and we will start giving away cool stuff! Rares, Dust, Mercs, Legendaries, AA’s, packs and more will be up for grabs. As we get more folks in the party I will add to the pile of giveaways. If we shatter my expectations I have some special giveaways too!
On top of all that we will have an awesome guest Celendine joining the stream to debut the final part of his Workerbot Spoiler reveal!

So Mokog you are promising free stuff if we come watch? Yes if you are lucky! We will use several styles of giveaway using the channel currency as well as good ol’ regular raffles. The point of tomorrow’s stream is to give back to new and loyal viewers until I run out of time, stuff to give out or breath to speak.
I hope to see all yall in stream tomorrow! Good luck on your VIPs and lets giveaway some sweet stuff!

Mokog

ossuary
03-25-2016, 09:27 PM
I will be at the movies tomorrow afternoon but I will definitely try to swing by for the 2nd half! Congrats on the milestone, buddy! :)

Mokog
03-26-2016, 09:20 AM
Thanks Oss! From the looks of the prize list we have at least 40 different items to giveaway and more if we have a rush of folks. I might even be talked into a poster sleeve code as a prize. I hope I am anyway!

The stream HexHunterMokog (https://www.twitch.tv/hexhuntermokog)

Hellforge
03-27-2016, 06:09 AM
Thanks Oss! From the looks of the prize list we have at least 40 different items to giveaway and more if we have a rush of folks. I might even be talked into a poster sleeve code as a prize. I hope I am anyway!

The stream HexHunterMokog (https://www.twitch.tv/hexhuntermokog)

Brilliant stream, loads of prizes given out and even quite a few game wins as well.

Congrats once again on the 500 (more now) followers.

Workerbot was working overtime :D

SquallTiofae
03-28-2016, 12:18 PM
Did you guys already send out the prizes? I think I may have gotten overlooked if so. I was at work so I couldn't hear the stream, only watch.

Mokog
03-28-2016, 01:30 PM
I will be sending the bulk of the prizes out today. :-)

SquallTiofae
03-28-2016, 02:04 PM
I will be sending the bulk of the prizes out today. :-)

Much appreciated, thank you for the generosity!

Mokog
03-28-2016, 05:46 PM
Okey All prizes have been sent out! In total over 17,000 plat worth in prizes was given away Saturday but the community in Hex is priceless and worth every penny. Special Thanks to Funktionfails, Gax, Battousai, and Sir Grum for adding to the prize pile! Super shout out to Celendine and the crew behind Workerbot. That made the process so much easier and faster. If you are a streamer of Hex get worker bot. It is worth it cause you know free and all.

If you think you won something but have not received a mail from me please let me know. I will check my records and mail. If you can screen cap from the past broadcast, even better!

Thank you all again. Till next time, Keep being awesome!

magic_gazz
03-28-2016, 07:58 PM
Thanks Mokog