PDA

View Full Version : Original Set + Teen Titans playmats

Mac_Apple
04-01-2016, 03:21 PM
The original blue playmat has been a promotional item for some time now, and now Teen Titans needs one. Is it possible we will see these printed in th reasonable future?

PColby1
01-06-2017, 02:22 PM
If I can't have the original playmate, then I don't want the others. And since the original is not available, I actually made my own and plan on printing it through a website called inkedgaming.com (http://inkedgaming.com).

Does anyone have any critiques on it? .... well... I'm not sure how to upload it...

Matt_Hyra
01-06-2017, 03:31 PM
No sign of a TT one, but it could happen at some point.

DimeDrl
01-07-2017, 06:12 PM
Inked playmats is great. I've printed mats for DCDB and a game called Boss Monster there. They do a a great job. The DCDB playmats I photoshpped together are posted somewhere over at Boardgamegeeks.

PColby1
02-02-2017, 08:58 AM

I figured out how to post it! What do you think? Click on the image for a larger view of the mat.

LexLuthorJr
02-03-2017, 10:57 PM
Inked playmats is great. I've printed mats for DCDB and a game called Boss Monster there. They do a a great job. The DCDB playmats I photoshpped together are posted somewhere over at Boardgamegeeks.

I thought their FAQ said they can't do licenced images. Did they not give you any trouble?

Mac_Apple
02-04-2017, 09:21 PM

I figured out how to post it! What do you think? Click on the image for a larger view of the mat.It's not bad, the art seems a little bit busy and distracting to me, but it would probably look better IRL with cards on it.

rauhr2002
02-09-2017, 05:09 PM
So, how can the rest of us get one?

DimeDrl
02-11-2017, 02:06 AM

I figured out how to post it! What do you think? Click on the image for a larger view of the mat.

O_O Wow. That looks a lot like the one I made. It has the same layout for all the card slots that mine had, but with the Cryptozoic card holder design.

The way I solved the art busyiness Mac_Apple mentioned was a to apply a satin effect to the art layer in photoshop to darken it. That way the art is still there, but the darker shading makes it more of a background appearance and allows the actual card slots stand out.

They can be seen here.

https://boardgamegeek.com/article/16754773