PDA

View Full Version : [Suggestion] PVE Oriented VIP Programs

iplayfromwork
04-02-2016, 10:13 PM
Would love to support hex, but the current VIP program is not doing it for me. I play from Asia, PVP tournaments are basically not available with the existing player base and time-zone difference.

Can there be an alternative VIP program which supports PVE more? E.g. removing the free tournament access in return for more boosters / week.

Coleyra
04-03-2016, 02:30 AM
I support this idea !

Yoss
04-03-2016, 10:18 PM
More boosters per week will never happen. They already tried that system and it was broken by cheaters who just made multiple accounts to farm VIP boosters.

iplayfromwork
04-03-2016, 10:40 PM
More boosters per week will never happen. They already tried that system and it was broken by cheaters who just made multiple accounts to farm VIP boosters.

There needs to be some other incentives with a direct correlation to play.

Perhaps more/better drops & rewards from PVE content? As it stands now, there is 0 incentive for me to get into the VIP program.

Khazrakh
04-04-2016, 03:27 AM
There needs to be some other incentives with a direct correlation to play.

Perhaps more/better drops & rewards from PVE content? As it stands now, there is 0 incentive for me to get into the VIP program.

Back in the day Cory said that they don't want the VIP to feel mandatory so any direct buffs are out of the question.
So basically the incentives to get the VIP are the cool sleeves, the cheap(er) booster every week and the VIP tournament.
Maybe they could have a VIP weekend once a month where you get the chance to get a common AA or something if you complete a dungeon or something but personally I feel like the program already has a great value even if you don't use your VIP tickets.

Yoss
04-04-2016, 07:29 AM
Perhaps they could make the VIP tickets tradeable. There are several VIP players who run out of tickets before their VIP subscription expires, and as we see in this thread there are players who'd gladly sell.