PDA

View Full Version : Buy individual Teen Tinas Super Heroes

gabfer
04-04-2016, 06:46 AM
Hi guys,
Is there any chance somebody in the forum willing to sell individual Super Heroes from the Teen Titans set?
Happen that my little girl want to play but she is always between Wonder Woman and Zatanna from Crisis 1. Nothing wrong with that; however, my son and I we have several more males characters to play than she does.
She watch regularly CN Teen Titans and she recognize Raven and Starfire from there. I was wondering if somebody in the forum could sell me those cards so she has more variety when she gets to pick a female one. :)

I understand if nobody want to get rid of those or if nobody have duplicates.

Thank you Anyway!

Fernando.

R2dug2
04-04-2016, 07:46 AM
Try Boardgamegeekstore.com ! They have promo Starfire for only $3!

http://boardgamegeekstore.com/products/dc-comics-deck-building-game-starfire-promo

gabfer
04-04-2016, 12:25 PM
Thank you!

LexLuthorJr
04-04-2016, 12:48 PM
I also know Troll and Toad sells singles. They don't have Raven or Starfire, but they do have Batgirl, Black Canary, and Red Lantern Supergirl.

gabfer
04-04-2016, 12:57 PM
Great lead! Thank you!

TanisFrey
04-04-2016, 04:56 PM
When Crossover Birds of Prey comes out buy it. It focuses on female Super Heroes.

it is Crossover #6 if I remember correctly.

DimeDrl
04-04-2016, 06:23 PM
I also know Troll and Toad sells singles. They don't have Raven or Starfire, but they do have Batgirl, Black Canary, and Red Lantern Supergirl.

Sir, I thank you for this site. My friendly college nerd group [FCNG, let's make this acronym happen!] lost one of my "Power of the Green" cards from my HU set a few years ago (years... o_o. It crazy to think how long this game has really been around) and now I can FINALLY make my set complete again. I am in your debt.*

*debt not callable for anything of tangible value.