PDA

View Full Version : Crossover Wishlist

rauhr2002
04-07-2016, 12:59 PM
I have been toying around with a "Constatine" crossover, the TV series NOT the movie, and I was wondering if Cryptozoic or anyone else might be interested in my ideas for cards. I would be happy to share those ideas with Cryptozoic, even going so far as to do some mock-ups and play test them. If there is any feedback, even negative, I would appreciate it. I have some other ideas for any who may be interested.

Matt_Hyra
04-07-2016, 02:35 PM
We've already portrayed Constantine, so he's not on the horizon at the moment.
Feel free to post your home brew cards, though, just for fun.

rauhr2002
04-07-2016, 02:39 PM
Actually I mocked-up cards for Zed, Chas, Furcifer and others. I just haven't thought of any oversized hero cards yet.

rauhr2002
04-08-2016, 08:50 AM
So, here are a few of the "home brew" cards that I created for a "Constantine" Crossover.
Francis 'Chaz' Chandler: Hero cost 6, victory 4, Defense: When a card or effect you don't own causes you to destroy a card, You may discard this card and put a Weakness under your hero card instaed. Add those Weakness cards to your deck at the end of the game.
Furcifer: Supervillain cost 8, Victory 4, +3 Power.
Discard Ongoing: Once during your turn you may discard a non-kick Superpower to put this card into your hand.
(Furcifer starts on top of the Super-Villain stack)
Constantine's Seal: Superpower cost 5, victory 1, +2 Power and choose a foe.
Attack: That foe cannot play any Attack cards during their next turn.
The Acetate: Equipment cost 6, victory 1, Ongoing: You cannot avoid attacks. +2 Power when buying Heroes or Villians. You may discard this from play on any player's turn when a Super-Villain is defeated.
Jacob Shaw: Villain cost 4, victory 1, +2 Power.
Defense: If you control a Location, you may reveal this card to aviod an Attack. If you do, discard this card at the end of the current turn and draw a card.
So, what do you think?

czs716
04-08-2016, 08:15 PM
Gotta have a Papa Midnite card.

Papa Midnite:Supervillain, Cost 9, Victory 5, Gain a weakness. +1 Power for each weakness in your discard pile. First Appearance-Attack: Gain a weakness. Discard a card for each weakness in your discard pile.

Don't know how well that card would work out. Maybe even have a new keyword such as "Spell" or "Cast Spell".

rauhr2002
04-09-2016, 10:52 AM
Actually my Papa Midnight is this: Supervillain cost 15, victory 7, Stack Ongoing: At the start of each player's turn, that player puts a villain from their hand or discard pile into the line up. Papa Midnight cost one additional power to defeat for each villain in the line up.
Obviously he is the final supervillain for the set.

rauhr2002
04-13-2016, 09:04 AM
Just to update with a few more of my card ideas. I do appreciate any feedback any fans want to contribute.
Zed Martin: Hero cost 5, victory 1, +1 Power.
Look at the top card of any one deck. You may return that card to the top of that deck or put it on the bottom of that deck.
Constantine's Seal: superpower cost 5, victory 1, +2 Power and choose a foe.
Attack: That foe cannot play any Attack cards during their next turn.
Imogen: supervillain cost 11, victory 6, Ongoing: Put any cards that cost 1 or more that you destroy under this card. Put all cards under this card into your deck at the end of the game.
Stack Ongoing: All Superpowers played keep their printed Power but they lose any other text in their text boxes.
Coblynau: Villain cost 4, victory 1, +1 Power.
When you are attacked, you may reveal this card. If you do, choose: either you draw a card, or the attacking player discards a card. You may still play a Defense after this effect resolves.

czs716
04-13-2016, 08:14 PM
Nice. It's hard to come up with enough cards since there weren't too many characters on the show.

Manny: Hero cost 6, victory 1, Ongoing: +1 power for each Hero you play. When you buy or gain a villain from the line-up, you may destroy it and gain a card from the destroyed pile equal to its cost.

Play a ton of DCDB and suck at making cards lol.

rauhr2002
04-14-2016, 11:58 AM
Actually, I made a Hero and a Supervillain version for him.
Manny: Hero cost 5 Victory 1, +2 Power.
Defense: You may discard this card to avoid an Attack. If you do, put any other card in your discard pile that costs 6 or less into your hand.
Manny: Supervillain cost 10 victory 5, +2 Power and put all villians, but not Supervillians, from your discard pile into your hand.
First Appearance - Attack: Each player reveals their hand and puts a villain from their hand or discard pile into the lineup.
This version of Manny wasn't intended for the "Constantine" crossover. It was made before I started the crossover idea.

TanisFrey
04-14-2016, 12:01 PM
I take it that Constantine's Seal is a spell he uses?

rauhr2002
04-14-2016, 12:04 PM
My supervillain ideas, in order they appeared on the show, are: Furcifer; Leisha; Mnemoth; Imogen; Lamashtu; Felix Faust (revised);
Black Diamond; and Papa Midnight. Do you want the rest of them posted?

rauhr2002
04-28-2016, 09:26 AM
Out of respect for Cryptozoic and its employees, these are for your amusement only. They aren't for sale or re-sale. Should anyone like them please comment, I'm open to suggestions.

rauhr2002
05-03-2016, 11:01 AM
My friends and I play-tested my "Constantine" set as a crossover 2.5 edition. I made some slight alterations to Constantine and Anne Marie. Here are all of the over-sized character cards for your perusal.44084409441044114412

rauhr2002
05-03-2016, 11:03 AM
And last but not least...4413

rauhr2002
06-02-2016, 02:37 PM
Sorry TanisFrey, that I neglected to respond to your post. Yes Constantine used his seal and called it a propriety design in the first episode of the TV series.

rauhr2002
06-02-2016, 02:39 PM
Next I am trying to create cards for Razor from London Night Studios. When I'm done, there should be two versions of the OS hero card, plus a couple of main deck cards. Watch for the new.

rauhr2002
06-03-2016, 04:49 PM
For those Oracle fans: 4415441644174418

DimeDrl
06-03-2016, 11:40 PM
Not to get ranty here, but after seeing the Season 4 finale, I REALLY want to see an Arrow 2 Crossover set with some cards that make fun of the plotholes. Like a card that involves suddenly putting an end to a gigantic threat with no plausible explanation. Or a cost 2 card that makes all cost 7 or higher cards "+1 Power" for one round. Or HIVE agent cards that get +2 for every other HIVE card out, but only if the power isn't used to beat a Super-Villain.

It would be the perfect comedy set for DCDBG.

Edit: And definitely a card titled "Why isn't Flash here helping?!" that lets you spend power for draws.

rauhr2002
06-04-2016, 05:46 PM
I would, but since I don't watch Arrow, I lack the ability to create the cards you are asking for....

DimeDrl
06-05-2016, 12:23 AM
I'll do it myself later. I have the Photoshop templates from BGG somewhere. Haven't used them in about a year or so.

Impossible
09-11-2016, 10:19 AM
The thing that I'd most like to see as a crossover pack is alternate-reality characters from Flashpoint. I always enjoy these kind of "what if" stories, where everything is slightly (or not so slightly in some cases) different but still recognizable. Definitely seems like there's enough material to make an interesting set. Really I just want a Thomas Wayne Batman. =D

Nidian
09-11-2016, 08:21 PM
...and super skinny/sickly Superman.

LexLuthorJr
09-12-2016, 02:53 PM
Not interested in Flashpoint. Between The Rogues Crossover and the will-eventually-be-released-I'm-certain The Flash TV Crossover, I don't think we need any more Flash. The Lanterns got their own set basically, while Batman got Rivals, a majority of the first two sets, and Birds of Prey.

Superman and Wonder Woman are the ones that really need some love!

Impossible
09-12-2016, 05:47 PM
Not interested in Flashpoint. Between The Rogues Crossover and the will-eventually-be-released-I'm-certain The Flash TV Crossover, I don't think we need any more Flash. The Lanterns got their own set basically, while Batman got Rivals, a majority of the first two sets, and Birds of Prey.

Superman and Wonder Woman are the ones that really need some love!To be fair, it's called Flashpoint but it's not like the focus was on the Rogues or even any other speedsters. It was more like "What if all the heroes went to war with each other instead of forming alliances" and Wonder Woman was a very prominent figure in that sense, leading one of the major factions.

Mac_Apple
09-13-2016, 10:43 AM
I still insist we need an un-themed villains pack to fill in some villains that are obviously missing.

Atrocitus, Larfleeze, Black Hand, Doomsday, Lobo, Darkseid, Ra's al Ghul, Braniac...

Could include some un-themed Super-stack Superheroes as well, Zatanna, Deadman, an un-themed Hawkman, Black Canary, the rest of Heroes Unite

Basically it would be nice to get some new, un-themed cards. It's getting difficult to mix sets with how themed every new crossover pack and box is becoming.

And seconded for Superman and Wonder Woman packs. I need to see me some proper non-ragey Supergirl, a new Power Girl with a better concept, Donna Troy, etc... even get Krypto in on this!

hallda01
09-13-2016, 04:38 PM
I think the DC Animated Universe, mainly from the Batman/Superman/Justice League era is a no brainer.

I'd also love a pack that was just the DCU in the 90s. Have it focus on guys like Tim Drake, Impulse, Superboy with the leather jacket, Jack Knight, Kyle Rayner, Aquaman with his Hook arm, Jean Paul Valley Batman, Conner Hawke, Steel etc. Just have the items basically make fun of the tropes of the era like an overly revealing costumes, leather jackets over tights, huge muscles and EXTREME stuff.

I'd enjoy it anyway.

mou201
09-24-2016, 03:40 PM
From TV: The Flash, Supergirl, Legends of Tomorrow
From comics: JSA 2, Legion of Super-Heroes 2, Cosmic Heroes (Adam Strange, Captain Comet, The Omega Men, etc.), Jack Kirby's Fourth World, Doom Patrol, and--somehow--Golden and Silver Age crossover packs (not sure how they would work).

rebelrey7248
10-04-2016, 02:52 PM
Gen 13 or some of the other WildStorm stuff. Maybe some Vertigo action thrown in. Preacher could actually be a fun set, with Jesse, Cass, Tulip and some others going against the various villains in the comics. Actually, a Vertigo free-for-all would rock. Sandman, Hellblazer, Fables characters(come on, who wouldn't wanna play as Blue, Bigby or Snow?), etc. A Multiverse set would be neat, but it would mostly be cosmetic. Bat-mite could be a fun card if done right(thinking along the lines of using other supers' powers for your own each turn).

BenJazz
10-05-2016, 05:46 AM
With the Young Animals Imprint out now, it would be cool to see the Doom Patrol get a Crossover.

Arrojacast
10-08-2016, 07:53 PM
We've already portrayed Constantine, so he's not on the horizon at the moment.
Feel free to post your home brew cards, though, just for fun.

Yeah, but you already had Green Arrow when you made Crossover 2 >.>