PDA

View Full Version : [Suggestion] let us tab to the Authenticator area

Voormas
04-07-2016, 07:04 PM
Hey there,

I know that the Authenticator is optional, but we used to be able to tab to that area on the login screen and now we can't - I use that feature for auto-typing my credentials with KeePass and now instead of just CTRL+ALT+A i gotta copy the password to clipboard, paste it into client, etc. like some kind of cave-man.

Anyway, just my two cents! Thanks for your time, don't burn yourselves out!

Kami
04-07-2016, 07:06 PM
We used to be able to, not sure why it got changed.

OutlandishMatt
04-08-2016, 06:04 PM
+1 for being able to tab all around the login screen.

Prior to this patch, the cursor would disappear when I typed in my account that has an authenticator attached to it. At least now it doesn't and I can tab down to the password section....

Mejis
04-08-2016, 06:07 PM
+1 to this. Essential to be able to tab through each box.

Splurch
04-17-2016, 11:53 AM
As Kami said we were able to do this up until recently. Hopefully it is just a bug that is preventing it as not being able to do it is annoying.

Yoss
04-18-2016, 09:43 AM
The [TAB] key should really just work everywhere in the client, and I'd even go further to say that a good goal would be to have the full game be playable with just a keyboard, similar to how you can do most everything in Windows with just a keyboard. In its simplest form, just being able to [TAB] around the screen and use either [ENTER] or [SPACEBAR] to activate UI objects would suffice, but obviously hotkeys would be nicer.

Possible examples:
CTR+ALT+S = Store
CTR+ALT+T = Tournaments
CTR+ALT+A = Auction House
CTR+ALT+C = Campaign
CTR+ALT+I = Inventory