PDA

View Full Version : Primal Dawn Forgotten?

Kayas42
04-11-2016, 11:43 AM
I don't normally make posts like this but I'm starting to get very frustrated with the release of Set 4 aka Primal Dawn.

It was indicated that Primal Dawn would be released in April, but there's been no recent official updates, spoilers or news in almost 10 days. It's April 11th and we haven't even heard about a release date, potential release weekend event or anything. While I'm sure there is tons of effort being done behind the scenes but there's absolutely no communication here. Is the surprise Steam release being prioritized? Is there still bugs being squashed? I'm trying to offer some suggestions here and all in all the communication in regards to the release of this set has been poorly prioritized considering the necessary layoff from new PVP card releases to implement important features like PVE into the game.

Perhaps we are suffering the loss of Phenteo as community manager more than we thought. I know I feel the lack of his presence. Seeing a post here or there really means a lot to a community who is chomping at the bit for this set.

We've been patient for the most part waiting for Primal Dawn. I'd just like to know what's going on since the communication has basically stopped. Communication was something that I thought was going to be a higher priority moving forward. I'm not asking for a full spoiler or release event details. Just an update of any kind would be awesome.

Keep working hard!

-Kayas

NOBLEStarshield
04-11-2016, 11:46 AM
Here you go, posted as of today. > http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthread.php?t=48672&p=566700&viewfull=1#post566700

plaguedealer
04-11-2016, 11:47 AM
The current community base by and large is understanding of delays that may be caused by bugs or the steam release. More communication about the status of set 4 seems like a wise move.

Edit, thanks for the reply to my earlier post.

IronPheasant
04-11-2016, 12:37 PM
This is the general slush thread (http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthread.php?t=48483) for our griping about sets taking 8 years to make apence.

Soon we'll be making cards in MSPaint to help pass the time.

Quantius
04-11-2016, 01:09 PM
Pffft we don't need just one complaint thread! I'm more than capable of complaining in more than one place at a time.

Actually, outside of these forums I do nothing but praise HEX and try to get people interested in it, but the moment I get here I'm just a whiny punk.

GobBluth
04-11-2016, 01:38 PM
Actually, outside of these forums I do nothing but praise HEX and try to get people interested in it, but the moment I get here I'm just a whiny punk.

I'm the same way. Its funny how that works isn't it. I just want set 4 so baaaad *stomps feet like a child*

fido_one
04-11-2016, 01:42 PM
Pffft we don't need just one complaint thread! I'm more than capable of complaining in more than one place at a time.

+1. You nailed it.

We need a name for this. Quantius, you brought the affect (effect? ugh) up, what shall we call it?

Quantius
04-11-2016, 02:01 PM
Hah, we can call it Filking, cause we revert to our true form! lol

fido_one
04-11-2016, 02:10 PM
Hah, we can call it Filking, cause we revert to our true form! lol

A very proper name. Filking. I am a Filker.

Sounds very dirty. 100% appropriate.