PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: improving PVE

Kjhasd
04-13-2016, 02:54 PM
I was playing in the PVE campaign, and exploring the locations on the world map reminded me others RPG game. So I was thinking... it should be a good idea to add "random encounter" while moving on that map!

Imo, it improve the PVE experience, so even the same campaign could become more interesting and various. Obviously, the best should be the creation of some theme-encounter (shin'hare incursion if you are coyotle, or a necrotic onslaught while playing with humans).

What do you think about it?

Tazelbain
04-13-2016, 03:03 PM
I would like it if each faction's play through didn't feel exactly the same.

Yoss
04-13-2016, 05:30 PM
I would like it if each faction's play through didn't feel exactly the same.

That's a comment for its own thread, but yeah. It pretty much sucks that the two factions play identically. For example, why does my dwarf care if flaming zombies are wrecking stuff? Isn't that exactly the kind of thing a dwarf WANTS?!?

Fateanomaly
04-13-2016, 06:23 PM
Because those flaming zombies don't care whether you like them or not. If you are there they are going to attack you. Also, they are quests so its clearing them is just a job.

Yoss
04-14-2016, 01:15 PM
... clearing them is just a job.

Where are the other jobs, the ones only a dwarf might want? Where are the other jobs, the ones only a human might want? Surely this handful of beings don't represent the entire population of Entrath. I get it, it's a scope problem, they don't have enough development resources, but that's the only valid reason I can see.

Kjhasd
04-15-2016, 01:54 AM
Where are the other jobs, the ones only a dwarf might want? Where are the other jobs, the ones only a human might want? Surely this handful of beings don't represent the entire population of Entrath. I get it, it's a scope problem, they don't have enough development resources, but that's the only valid reason I can see.

It's another good idea the "jobs". But the resources are limited, and I understand the PVE is not the first project to evolve (they are working and they must be paid for their job... and I guess it's not with PVE they get some!).

We can suggest and speak about new features, and hope that if is one is very good they'll work about it.