PDA

View Full Version : One (AH) request prior to steam launch

funktion
04-14-2016, 10:29 AM
Any chance we could see an update to the "minimum bid" button on the Buy screen of the auction house? The button doesn't really describe at all what it does. It sorts the auctions by various price filters and strangely enough none of those filters is actually "minimum bid." The auction house doesn't display what filter you are currently using either.

This has been a major pet peeve of mine for a long time but now seems like an opportune time to improve up on it.

Obviously a lot of folks would like to see the auction house fleshed out with more features, but in this small case of this one button... can we get a drop down menu or something? You click the "price filter" drop down and it gives you whatever options you think we deserve. Once the user has chosen one of those options it is displayed near/under/on the dropdown button.

Khazrakh
04-14-2016, 10:59 AM
+1 would love to see this happen :)

Saeijou
04-14-2016, 11:01 AM
not going to happen... but would be nice :D

Gorgol
04-14-2016, 11:44 AM
please

Yoss
04-14-2016, 01:32 PM
Yes please!

MaximumSquid
04-14-2016, 01:59 PM
There are about 6 or 7 filters the AH is missing

Just stacking cards, in the view, that are the same price would have a huge impact because you wouldn't have to scroll for days to get out of someone's common / uncommon bulk, resale, spam

Being able to completely filter out cards that are being sold for the minimum buyout price possible would also help a ton

An option to filter the view to only show items that I do not have a playset of yet is probably my 3rd most requested one

Yoss
04-14-2016, 02:04 PM
There are about 6 or 7 filters the AH is missing

Just stacking cards, in the view, that are the same price would have a huge impact because you wouldn't have to scroll for days to get out of someone's common / uncommon bulk, resale, spam

Being able to completely filter out cards that are being sold for the minimum buyout price possible would also help a ton

An option to filter the view to only show items that I do not have a playset of yet is probably my 3rd most requested one

Those all sound great, but are much more complex than what the OP is asking to be done in the next 2 working days.

funktion
04-14-2016, 02:12 PM
Aye, low hanging fruit in this case : P

Ertzi
04-15-2016, 04:18 AM
Any improvements to the AH would be great. I would personally be content with a minimum buyout button for a long time.

Ertzi
04-15-2016, 04:22 AM

Also... (if you are very easily visually offended, don't watch)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QRZpligDOs

fido_one
04-15-2016, 04:27 AM
HexEnt just said in another thread that they couldn't post full patch histories on web pages without a bit of work and a large amount of internal discussion (I'm very, very sympathetic to complexities with this sort of thing, but even that sort of logic bewilders me...). So while this could be relatively easy, I don't think it is easy in general. A.k.a. don't hold your breath for it being in there by April 19th or even set 4.

I agree that this could be one of the first things they can focus on with maximum return though.

Showsni
04-15-2016, 04:59 AM
At the very least surely they could just change the text from "Minimum Bid" to something more descriptive of what it actually does, though. Maybe "Next Sort" or something.

funktion
04-15-2016, 07:37 AM
At the very least surely they could just change the text from "Minimum Bid" to something more descriptive of what it actually does, though. Maybe "Next Sort" or something.

Actually what fido said is fairly true, I'm not expecting something like this to take priority over what people are working on right this moment cause I'm sure that stuff is pretty damn important. Really though what I was gonna say is don't forget about localization, people often overlook it & it is definitely one of those things that makes stuff like this take a bit longer than you'd think.

Timlagor
04-16-2016, 01:25 AM
I'd much rather see a colour change when you change the currency you are listing in

strawwmann
04-16-2016, 09:15 PM

Unfortunately I think the developers are blessed with an overbundance of low-hanging fruit at the moment :)