PDA

View Full Version : Previous stretches

davidf83
04-14-2016, 11:37 AM
Hi I posted a question a while back asking if the add ons for the first game would become available again at some point and I was told that they might be released again when Ghostbusters II came out so I just wanted to ask if you were still thinking/planning on doing this as I'd really like to be able to play with the other ghosts and scenarios but the only way at the moment is to pay through the nose on either eBay or one of the board game markets.

I have donated to the current kickstarter and I'm looking forward to fighting against Vigo etc. but... CTHULHU? That's just awesome.

pjvedder
04-14-2016, 01:36 PM
Pretty sure they've said numerous times that the items that were exclusive to the first Kickstarter are not coming back. However, they do have an Add-On in the current GBII KS campaign where you can buy the minis that were available from the Mass Hysteria and stretch goals from the first one. It's called the Throwback Minis Pack ($60). I'm pretty sure that's exactly what they were talking about about maybe releasing the add-ons from the first kickstarter.

sara.miguel
04-14-2016, 07:35 PM
Pretty sure they've said numerous times that the items that were exclusive to the first Kickstarter are not coming back. However, they do have an Add-On in the current GBII KS campaign where you can buy the minis that were available from the Mass Hysteria and stretch goals from the first one. It's called the Throwback Minis Pack ($60). I'm pretty sure that's exactly what they were talking about about maybe releasing the add-ons from the first kickstarter.

Nothing from Mass Hysteria is included in the Throwback pack. We stated that those stretch goals were exclusive to KICKSTARTER, not the single campaign.

davidf83
04-16-2016, 01:47 AM

Thanks for the info on the throwback pack, I've updated my pledge so hopefully I will get one!

pjvedder
04-17-2016, 09:03 AM
Nothing from Mass Hysteria is included in the Throwback pack. We stated that those stretch goals were exclusive to KICKSTARTER, not the single campaign.

Whoops, my bad.. thanks for clearing that up. Sorry for the confusion!