PDA

View Full Version : Could we possibly see the Darkstalkers DBG next year?

Ghost84
07-28-2016, 11:17 AM
When I found out that Cryptozoic got permission to do Street Fighter, Darkstalkers, Rival Schools, and Final Fight as DBG's I was excited especially for Darkstalkers. But so far I haven't heard anything about Cryptozoic doing anything with the other titles. I'm a avid reader of the Street Fighter comics from Udon and I just saw something in the 1st issue of Street Fighter Legends: Cammy which was an announcement for a 6 part Street Fighter vs. Darkstalkers series with Chun Li getting into a minor scrap with Morgan at the end of the Cammy comic as a teaser. I would love to see the Dark Stalker's DBG so I could combine it with my Street Fighter set to play this out with my friends but perhaps I'm getting my hopes up to high but I'd like to here everyone else's opinion though.

Nidian
07-28-2016, 03:34 PM
I did not know they already had the permissions for those but have been hoping for them since the first time I saw the Street Fighter box.

TenDropChris
07-31-2016, 09:20 AM
I'd buy a Darkstalkers DBG, And they should make it a little more in common with the Street Fighter game then the DC so you could cross them over better.