PDA

View Full Version : Teen Titans - Best expansion/crossover?

ItsKYRO
12-19-2016, 01:27 PM
So i've been trying hard to get my hands on the original DC deck building game since the only one I have is FE and I just don't like the idea of mixing the super heroes with the super villains so im going to leave that set alone and was trying to get the original to do the crossovers and expansions with.

Well, its hard to get it seems, but Cryptozoic said in a customer support email they would be coming out with some more prints in 2017, so when that happens i'm definitely getting my hands on the original.

As for now, Teen Titans is available at a board game store near me new so I can go get it this week and actually play heroes vs villains and add an expansion or crossover.

What in your opinion is the crossover that works best with this game?

Do all the crisis expansions work well with teen titans? Is there one in particular that offers a solo mode?

ItsKYRO
12-19-2016, 06:11 PM
I JUST GOT ALL THE STAND ALONE GAMES!!! Someone just posted up the original, heroes unite, and teen titans which are the three I didnt have so I bought them all brand new!

I'm really excited, but this brings me to a new question:

When I go to add in crossover packs do I just add them onto my main deck and let it get bigger or should I take some cards out of the main deck since i'm putting new cards in?

Mac_Apple
12-19-2016, 07:19 PM
Usually just make it bigger, but honestly do whatever you want. The cards are made to do pretty much whatever you want to do with them. Make sure you get at least one Crisis set, you're missing out if you don't get those. 2 and 3 are definitely the best but 3 is extremely difficult for beginners.