PDA

View Full Version : I hope these are not dumb questions teen titans deck building

Sir_Godrick
12-26-2016, 08:25 PM
Hello all I got the teen titans game a few weeks ago and I wanted to ask some questions I have ran into that I don't get.

1) if I buy any of the crisis expansions, can I use the over sized villains in that are not crisis vanilans in the teen titans game? So i could play a super hero and someone could play as a villain.

2) so if i play shapeshift (this card has all card names and is also a hero,villain, equipment,while you own it) does that mean I get the card text of the card i choose it be?

3) what is max limit the main deck should be?

4) if the colony is in play and I have multiple cards under it can I use those cards to continuously use a card that says I have to discard a ongoing card?

Thank you for the help I have more questions but I'll wait till get answers on this.

gerrymul
12-26-2016, 10:17 PM
1) Yes - you can mix and match sets
2) No, just the name
3) Depends on who you are playing with and what you want out of it. For a competitive deck about 110 to 140 cards with a villain stack of 8-12 works. For a Crisis you need to try to go by the 'timer' size of deck to make the Crisis a challenge.
4) Only 1 discard per card played. i.e. you can't play a single Colony Suit and discard multiple ongoing cards to buff +2 for each card - you only get to discard 1 ongoing for it.

Sir_Godrick
12-28-2016, 01:23 AM
Thank you

andymo24
12-30-2016, 11:01 AM
Vanilans - I like this word.