PDA

View Full Version : Clay face and duplication infinite combo

ZeroDying
01-08-2017, 09:14 PM
I found an infinite combo today with these cards and in theory bought the whole main deck (the riddler) and had infinite victory points (sinestro). You play clay face on an attack card, someone fails you gain a vp, play duplication targeting clay face. With one instance of clayface you target the attack again then with the second you target the played duplication.... repeat?

Mac_Apple
01-08-2017, 09:28 PM
Honestly Duplication was just a bad idea.

All of the copy cards need to have "This card cannot be copied, played again, or removed from play by the effects of other cards" or something of that ilk.

Matt_Hyra
01-08-2017, 11:23 PM
Watchmen was never intended to be super fair. There are a lot of harsh cards in there that were not intended for everyday competitive play.

ZeroDying
01-13-2017, 11:18 AM
Yeah I can tell lol, it was nice to have a one game where I auto won, that was a really cool combo and really fun to play, first time I had the two in my hands I missed it, then I got it the second time and won automatically, still one day want to win with Kyle Rainer.... But yeah my friends and I mix all the expansions together and just use a random assortment