PDA

View Full Version : State of the DBG Union?

LexLuthorJr
01-12-2017, 02:56 PM
I don't mean to be a pain, but I was just wondering if the powers that be can give us any new/updated information concerning the DC: DBG this year...

Has DC caught up with you guys in regards to their responsibilities?

Is The Rogues release in late March a projection, or is that pretty much set?

Will Birds of Prey be soon afterwards, or do we need to wait a while?

Has The Flash TV show expansion been postponed or straight-up cancelled?

Will the next Rivals set be out this year, or a little farther?

How about the next core set? This year or next?

Are there any plans for a Crisis 4 based on Teen Titans?

Any chance we could get a Superman and/or Wonder Woman themed Crossover?

And along those lines...

Any projection on when the Cartoon Network expansion may be released? And are there any expansions planned for other DBGs like Street Fighter or Attack on Titan?

Are there other DBGs of other licenses being planned?

Any information would be great appreciated! We are super-excited to get more content!

Matt_Hyra
01-12-2017, 05:23 PM
We have BIG plans for DC DBG this year with 4 releases! You already know 2 (Rogues and Birds) but look for official announcements at New York Toy Fair for the others.

As for CN DBG, we have an expansion already in the works.

More news to come at NYTF in February.

unclebill
01-12-2017, 08:38 PM
Any chance of more cards that deal out weaknesses? Its seems with addition of the later core sets that the villains that do this are diluted with respect to their appearances.

Matt_Hyra
01-13-2017, 01:40 PM
Rogues has one Boss that dishes out Weaknesses.
Birds of Prey has two.
None of these are giving just one Weakness, btw.

Bladecom
01-15-2017, 10:54 AM
from previous release schedules, looks like we're expecting a release like:
March - Crossover 5
June - Crossover 6
September - Mystery box
December - Mystery box

I'm all for it, it sounds like CN is in early stages, so I guess we'll have to wait till next year for a release, or near the end of the year for more info? Hope you guys can work with Capcom again to do a expansion for Street Fighter, favorite spin off you guys released, but I can easily enjoy this release window. Look forward to the news to come out in February.

Arrojacast
01-20-2017, 08:06 PM
I'm going to guess Mystery box #1 is a fifth core set (I will guess another hero themed, but I would slightly prefer another villains one) and Mystery box 2 Rivals (Superman VS Lex Luthor?)