PDA

View Full Version : DC Deck Building Solo Play

jerty007
02-13-2017, 06:20 PM
I've been wanting to get into DC Deck Building games but -- for one reason or another -- will probably be playing solo most of the time. I understand that there are house rules that allow solo play on the base game. Then there's a Crisis expansion that include rules for both co-op and solo play. I'm not sure if this is true of Crisis expansions 2 and 3.

Is there a website or a thread that would answer questions like: What are the different ways of playing solo -- both official and variants -- and what are the pros and cons of each? Which base version of the game and expansions do you need to play them? Any input is appreciated.

DimeDrl
02-13-2017, 09:37 PM
Check the forums over at boardgamegeeks.com. There are forums for each game and there are a bunch of solo variants out there.

Also, if you look around those and these forums you may be able to find minions in your area that would enjoy playing a few rounds with you. I'm in Los Angeles. If you're nearby and looking for a group to play with, there are few game shops around where we could organize some kind of meetup.

jerty007
02-14-2017, 06:44 AM
Thanks for the quick response. I'll check out the boardgamegeek forums. Too bad I live in New Jersey. :(