PDA

View Full Version : Big News from Cryptozoic

LexLuthorJr
02-20-2017, 02:34 PM
So evidentally, I need to check Twitter more often. New game announcements from Cryptozoic...

DC Multiverse Box for DC: DBG with a Crossover expansion included!

Rick and Morty: Close Rick-counters of the Rick Kind DBG for the Cerberus engine!

Teen Titans Go! DBG is a cross between the DC DBG & Crossover Crisis!

Cartoon Network Crossover Crisis DBG new standalone title, now featuring The Powerpuff Girls!

Mac_Apple
02-20-2017, 03:03 PM
Teen Titans Go isn't the new big box set, is it? That would be so disappointing.

LexLuthorJr
02-20-2017, 04:23 PM
Teen Titans Go isn't the new big box set, is it? That would be so disappointing.

It doesn't look like it.

BenJazz
02-20-2017, 05:16 PM
The new box set seems to be called Confrontations and will provide new characters and main deck cards in a similar vein as the Rivals set. No real info has been released outside of a prototype box image.

LexLuthorJr
02-20-2017, 07:43 PM
Great stuff coming up. I wish we didn't need to wait so long for everything. Most of it is listed as Q3/Q4.

Matt_Hyra
02-21-2017, 12:14 AM
Great stuff coming up. I wish we didn't need to wait so long for everything. Most of it is listed as Q3/Q4.

That is the nature of NY Toy Fair. It's a sales con for stores/buyers to see the products coming for next fall.

shadowking01
02-21-2017, 09:58 AM
Matt, as far as the oversized cards go for the multiverse box does it account for using the semi rigid sleeves on the oversized cards?

Bladecom
02-21-2017, 10:31 AM
Matt, is there any other Series confirmed for the new Crossover Crisis, outside of what was on front of box?

What we know so far is: Powerpuff Girls (based on new series?), Uncle Grandpa, & Adventure time (Gender Swap Universe?)

Matt_Hyra
02-21-2017, 11:34 AM
Matt, as far as the oversized cards go for the multiverse box does it account for using the semi rigid sleeves on the oversized cards?

Oversized have to sit sideways in the box anyway, so there is plenty of room for rigid sleeves.

Matt_Hyra
02-21-2017, 11:34 AM
Matt, is there any other Series confirmed for the new Crossover Crisis, outside of what was on front of box?

What we know so far is: Powerpuff Girls (based on new series?), Uncle Grandpa, & Adventure time (Gender Swap Universe?)

Not yet.

Stryyder
02-21-2017, 01:31 PM
From the tweets I saw, it seemed that Confrontations is built as a "Rivals" type 1v1 box, but containing 8 different heroes to choose from. Also, Teen Titans Go seems to be the new big box. (I could be wrong though.)

aoineko
02-21-2017, 01:46 PM
From the tweets I saw, it seemed that Confrontations is built as a "Rivals" type 1v1 box, but containing 8 different heroes to choose from. Also, Teen Titans Go seems to be the new big box. (I could be wrong though.)

Teen Titans Go is not a "big box." Only contains enough cards for 2 players.

shadowking01
02-22-2017, 03:32 PM
I'm not sure what to think on Teen Titans Go! I'm not a fan of the series but Crypto may suprise me

Stryyder
02-28-2017, 05:43 PM
I actually enjoy TTG for what it is, not sure what the "2 player" experience will entail, though.

shadowking01
03-02-2017, 10:16 AM
I'll probably get it regardless because I own every DC Deck Builder released by Crypto

ItsKYRO
03-07-2017, 05:13 PM
Is the multiverse box the new big box coming out this year for DC dbg or will there be an actual themed big box coming out? Thanks

Matt_Hyra
03-07-2017, 05:47 PM
Is the multiverse box the new big box coming out this year for DC dbg or will there be an actual themed big box coming out? Thanks

It is the new big box.

Mac_Apple
03-09-2017, 09:09 AM
So no new base set?

Matt_Hyra
03-09-2017, 10:01 AM
So no new base set?

No new big box base set to match the 4 previous this year.

SasukeSama21
03-09-2017, 10:13 AM
Matt,
What about the Confrontations box shown at the toy fair saying available Q4 2017? is this no longer the case?

ItsKYRO
03-09-2017, 01:37 PM
I know that you guys have used quite a bit of heroes and villians in the DC universe, but do you see yourselves making another themed big box base set again?

Also, I put this in another thread but I feel that with the multiverse box bringing all our previous boxes together, replacing the theme base set for this year, and offering a new crossover, it's the perfect time to put a play mat inside your big box this year. I know that I would cough up a bit more money for it to include that.

Matt_Hyra
03-09-2017, 04:59 PM
I know that you guys have used quite a bit of heroes and villians in the DC universe, but do you see yourselves making another themed big box base set again?

Also, I put this in another thread but I feel that with the multiverse box bringing all our previous boxes together, replacing the theme base set for this year, and offering a new crossover, it's the perfect time to put a play mat inside your big box this year. I know that I would cough up a bit more money for it to include that.

We will most likely do another themed big box base set in the future.
There won't be a playmat in The Multiverse, sorry. We are trying to keep costs down.