PDA

View Full Version : DC Deck Building Game Multiverse Box

shadowking01
04-06-2017, 09:55 AM
Would you guys have any plans to release extra tabs because the way I tend to organize the sets, for base sets Heroes/Villains, Supervillains/Superheroes, Punch, Kick, Vulnerability, Weakness and Main Deck. The expansions are simpler Heroes, Crisis Cards and Non Crisis Cards, and Crossovers are Heroes and the cards. So to my original question would the tabs for the box accomodate for this setup or would there be a way to get extra tabs?

Matt_Hyra
04-06-2017, 03:20 PM
No plans to sell extra tabs on their own. Future releases will include tabs for the Multiverse Box set, so you can continue to add to it.
There are tabs for Decks, Oversized, Promos, Punch, Kick, Vulner, Weakness, Super-Villains... but not a separate set for each big box game.

shadowking01
04-06-2017, 08:56 PM
Okay as long as it covers that, I'm fine I already have some custom seperators I made to let me know which set is where each set is in my current boxes which is three seperate long boxes

shadowking01
04-07-2017, 09:52 AM
Just wondering are there enough for each set or is there just one tab each for Decks, Oversized, Promos, Punch, Kick, Vulnerability and Supervillains?

shadowking01
04-07-2017, 09:53 AM
Because this seriously hampers me using this as a storage medium if this is the case, it's like you're saying if we use the multiverse box for storage we have to the store your cards your way instead of by set which would make more sense and the fact that you have no plans to sell the tabs on their own which also makes no sense, I get you dont want to include about 45 tabs but at least give us the option to buy the extra tabs, most other stoage mediums such as broken token offer the dividers by themselves for sale. Please reconsider selling the tabs some of us don't want all our puches, kicks, vulnerabilities and weakness lumped together in one stack

Matt_Hyra
04-07-2017, 11:17 AM
Each set has its own tab. We are even throwing in a Birds of Prey tab, even though it won't be out yet.

shadowking01
04-07-2017, 11:41 AM
So, are you saying each set will have tabs for the individual types of cards like I asked or is there just a base 7 tabs with seperators for each set? Sorry if I'm being annoying I just need to be sure whether I need to explore other options if there are not enough tabs for the way I organize the cards.

Matt_Hyra
04-07-2017, 01:27 PM
No.
There are a total of 14 Tabs or so. Not 5 tabs per set.

shadowking01
04-07-2017, 01:48 PM
K. Thank you, thats all I needed to know

Mac_Apple
04-07-2017, 06:19 PM
Honestly, bro, chill.

But yeah, he makes a good point, Matt. Crypto hasn't really given much of a thought to supporting individual items. No sleeves (especially for Oversized Cards), no game mat reprints, no option to buy individual cards (we're human, we lose and damage them), and no blank tabs for the storage box (which doesn't bother me as much, but to each his own).

Might really be worth considering. Having to pay $40 extra to get a replacement Scarecrow card from a whole new box is asinine and frustrating. I've only found one site that sells your cards individually and they are running out quickly without restocking.

Matt_Hyra
04-07-2017, 07:34 PM
Come to Origins, SDCC, GenCon or send me an SASE and I will send you a Scarecrow. PM for details.

Will bring up the rest, but I would not hold your breath.

shadowking01
04-08-2017, 12:29 AM
I just needed some more info regarding the tabs so when the box comes out I would knoew whether I needed to explore other options to have it organized exactly as I have it currently in my longboxes

Mac_Apple
04-08-2017, 01:19 AM
Come to Origins, SDCC, GenCon or send me an SASE and I will send you a Scarecrow. PM for details.

Will bring up the rest, but I would not hold your breath.Hey, bringing it up is more than most companies would do, so that's more than I could ask for. :P

Sent the PM