PDA

View Full Version : New Custom DC Set Vote!

t_tibke
05-12-2017, 10:27 PM
Alright everyone, I'm going to get started on a new set after I complete the one I'm working on for a playgroup now. My Justice League Dark set is finished (enough) and I have several cool things I'm going to implement with a new set, but I want to know what DC theme you prefer. Here are your options!

1. Green Arrow - The rebirth comics are absolutely fantastic. Love that it's set in Seattle. Cool that Diggle is in the book now too.

2. Gotham Knights - Lots of cool Super Heroes to choose from, more than Green Arrow. Been reading Court of Owls lately.

3. Justice League America - The current team roster has such a cool dynamic: Killer Frost, Batman, Vixen, The Atom (Ryan Choi), The Ray, Black Canary, and Lobo! I can't wait to see what they do with this.

4. Justice League (Base Redesign) - Would use lots of the base set, but plenty of new cards to work with the ideas I have planned.

DimeDrl
05-14-2017, 03:29 PM
Justice League Beyond? ;>_>

lukasha
05-20-2017, 09:28 AM
Captain Carrot and his Amazing Zoo Crew!!!!!!

Mac_Apple
05-20-2017, 12:38 PM
Base Redesign with promos of the Justice League America characters. Just because I want Lobo.

But honestly, Villains 2.

CushionRide
06-11-2017, 06:28 PM
ok I have an idea, character team cards. you guys did this sort of with lord of the rings, I really want to see the wonder twins as playable characters I think it would be boss. or maybe do a superfriends set.

t_tibke
06-12-2017, 03:16 PM
Alright all, with the votes I've received on BGG and in real life, I've gone with a Gotham Knights theme. I'll begin posting as I get some more playtesting in. Thanks!