PDA

View Full Version : Who Do You Want For Playable Characters?

N-Finite
06-20-2019, 12:23 PM
I would like to see:
Lobo
Clayface
Plastic Man
Static
Larfleeze
John Stewart
Supergirl (non-red lantern)
Firestorm

World-King
06-21-2019, 08:35 AM
I'd definitely would LOVE to see Atrocitus as a Oversized Villain/Main Character. I just love Red Lanterns.

Or even Thomas Wayne as Batman (also love Flashpoint)

Seren76
06-25-2019, 03:50 AM
I had a thread about this a while ago saying I'd love to see Hawk and Dove added.

A Young Justice set would be interesting as well

LRoq617
06-25-2019, 05:08 PM
Doom Patrol crossover, not close.

SpatzAI
06-27-2019, 02:36 PM
Etrigan - the player using him must speak only in rhyme

BatgirlNo.6
08-23-2019, 08:28 PM
Stephanie Brown in any of her heroic aspects (The Spoiler, Robin, or Batgirl) or, ideally, all three.

Broken_Pants
08-24-2019, 12:31 AM
Miss Martian
Terra
Killer Croc
The Crime Syndicate
Injustice versions of characters
Mas y Menos (because of the novelty)

ab_e26
08-24-2019, 09:30 AM
The New Iteration of the Legion of Doom - would like to see the Ultra Violet Sinestro possibly controls other main character's game text; possibly something a clayface Main Character can do as well (I think I read this somewhere before, could be a neat concept).

A Crime Syndicate version of Rebirth - where while the game is on co-op mode it could get each main character have a side missions for scenarios that requires you to complete objectives for your own benefit; possible reward is you start the next scenario by taken your teammates signature card as an addition to your own or have victory tokens and acquiring more loot.

A Green Lantern and the new guardians; play a character along the light spectrum - maybe have lantern entities ongoing cards that boost your power (similar to location cards).

Young Justice characters

Red Hood and the Outlaws
Killer Croc
Black Mask
Hush

LRoq617
08-24-2019, 04:51 PM
Remembered another: I want a playable version of Huntress that is still good outside of playing within her Crossover set. I wanted the same for Catwoman, which we're thankfully getting in CO8.

LexLuthorJr
08-26-2019, 09:10 AM
Supergirl
Steel
Plastic Man
Batman Beyond
Jason Blood/Etrigan
Ra's Al Ghul

Seren76
08-27-2019, 10:38 AM
Hawk and Dove (both Don Hall and Dawn Granger)
Kestrel (from the H&D 5 issue miniseries)
Warlord
Jonah Hex
Amethyst
Supergirl
Blue Devil
Red Hood
Naomi
Firestorm
Kingdom Come versions of heroes and villains, or how about a Kingdom Come crossover pack?

Lucian188
09-29-2019, 02:32 AM
Supergirl (Classic, non-red lantern).
Hawkgirl.
Mera.
Outsiders crossover (Halo, Geo-Force, Metamorpho, Windfall, Looker).