PDA

View Full Version : Level 1 Judge Information

Yensids
01-26-2011, 09:47 AM
Hello! I have read several forum threads on this topic but it seems that there are 10 different answers to this depending on which thread you read. I have been a CZE Volunteer for about a little over a year now. I have just passed my Level 1 Judge test. I have a CZEV number and I recieve all e-mails regarding the Champion of the Black Flame. In fact, I received and posted flyers for the Darkmoon Faire event around all my local game stores.

What happens now???
- I have a CZEV number so will that be my level 1 Judge number now?
- Will I recieving any prize support for when I run PVP tournaments and raids?
- Will I recieve a CZE card "proving" I'm a judge so that I can show my local game stores so that I may run "legal" events that they will promote?
- Will I be receiving a t-shirt? etc.

Just trying to get as much information as possible and most importantly, CORRECT information.

Thanks,
*Barby* :)

Cal-Tastrophy
01-26-2011, 11:44 AM
judges do not have a number
t-shirts are only given to level 2 or higher judges
judges do not run events that is the job of TO's
asfar as i know there is know prize support aoart from BG Kits

Damio
01-26-2011, 12:46 PM
judges do not have a number
t-shirts are only given to level 2 or higher judges

Judges do have a number, however it is just a normal CZE ID that is linked to there forum account just like players
level 1 judges do get t-shirts but only if they work a DMF of higher event (they keep the shirts after)

Cal-Tastrophy
01-27-2011, 05:52 AM
what i was meant to say was judges don't have a separate number
and the t-shirt thing was only meant for level 2 or higher but they may of change that

Aaric
01-28-2011, 01:27 AM
what i was meant to say was judges don't have a separate number
and the t-shirt thing was only meant for level 2 or higher but they may of change that
They didnt change it because that was never the case. If you judged a large event you got judge shirts, even if you were lvl 1.

Yensids
01-30-2011, 10:57 AM
Thanks for the information guys. I really appreciate it. :)

Cal-Tastrophy
02-02-2011, 01:44 PM
no probs yensids