PDA

View Full Version : Holiday events

Dr4gst3r
02-09-2011, 04:38 AM
What C-value are these?
Thanks!
EDIT: asking because i want to know if I can play in these and judge at the same time.

nekoangel
02-09-2011, 04:44 AM
you should be able to if i was told correctly.
if you can get someone else to judge and TO just incase and you can be second judge =)

Dr4gst3r
02-09-2011, 05:00 AM
Thanks!
(chars)

Cal-Tastrophy
02-09-2011, 07:30 AM
holidays are a C-value 10 so you can judge and play but have a second judge on your judging team as you can not judge your own games

resnaw1
03-17-2011, 04:10 AM
c - value? what are the rules on playing in tournaments and being a judge, or a TO? I mean obviously you cant be in a tournament you organized, but what are the specefics?

Damio
03-17-2011, 04:25 AM
2.4 Event Tier Levels
CZE events are divided into five tiers which are representative of the approximate
difficulty of the tournament relative to other tournaments. The tiers are as follows:
Local: Includes Battlegrounds, Sneak Previews, Release Celebrations, Holiday
Celebrations and other sanctioned local events.
City: Includes Elite Series events, Spectral Safaris and City Championships.
Regional: Includes Regional and Realm Qualifiers.
National: Includes Darkmoon Faires, Continental, Realm and National Championships,
World Qualifiers.
World: Includes the World Cup, World Championship and other world-based events.

you may both judge and play in the local level ones

Eigen
03-17-2011, 10:29 AM
c - value? what are the rules on playing in tournaments and being a judge, or a TO? I mean obviously you cant be in a tournament you organized, but what are the specefics?

For tournament specifics it's HUGELY important to glance through the latest update of the Tournament Policy AND Appendices. I worship them like a God now that the info is all there! All the specifics are within those two for both tournament format, end of match procedures and CL information.