PDA

View Full Version : Realm Qualifier Tourney Results Reporting Problems

behemothdan
03-07-2011, 06:54 PM
We held the Realm Qualifier at my local shop back in January but due to a number of unfortunate things (uploader not working, store ownership changing a bit, etc) the tournament results were never received by Cryptozoic. We've tried uploading since and have tried to find a phone number to call to get this resolved, but to no avail.

The current version of the Tracker no longer opens the tournament files (provides an error) although I can still view them in Notepad and and read them in their XML-like format and they appear intact.

I really want to make sure the people who won get credit for the tournament. I've sent an e-mail through the contact form and am posting here. Is there another known method for resolving these types of reporting issues?

Roshen
03-07-2011, 07:23 PM
For resolving these types of issues, it's usually best to email hobby@cryptozoic.com with as much information as you have.

Information like the date of the event, the store location, and contact information for whomever has the Tracker file for this event all helps us move stuff along. It's important for us also to get these uploaded, so the players from this event get proper credit in the form of Realm Points and Honor.

behemothdan
03-07-2011, 09:35 PM
Ok, I will send an email off. Thanks.

mibutah
03-20-2011, 03:52 PM
Hey, who is this? This is Josh. I hope things get worked out.