PDA

View Full Version : Can't upload Tournament

laoshi
03-16-2011, 11:29 AM
I created a tournament on the TO dashboard two days ago. Today after the event, i tried to upload the results but the tournament i created is still at "upcoming tournament"

Any help would be appreciated

Bernado
03-16-2011, 11:36 AM
It seems there must be a problem with TO page because several people can't upload tournaments these last days.
You can see other people saying the same here. (http://forums.wowtcg.com/showthread.php?t=3648&page=6)

KOS777
01-12-2012, 02:47 AM
I have same problem today. Tournament finished yesterday, but it still in upcoming status and there are no Upload button. Only Edit and Cancel. Tournament date is right.

blackroseyagami
01-12-2012, 03:16 AM
This has happened to me since day one I started to Sanction, I solved it like this:

1.- Click on the "Edit" button in the tournament that you cant upload
2.- Cancel edition on the page and let the browser return you to the TO Dashboard
3.- Upload option should appear now, upload your tournament

Hope this helps guys

KOS777
01-12-2012, 06:16 AM
How to " Cancel edition on the page " I have only 2 buttons Submit, and Sumbit and return to this form.???
And it also very strange that I could not found this tournament in the list of tournaments of store. Not in upcoming list and not in previous tornaments.

blackroseyagami
01-12-2012, 11:09 PM
How to " Cancel edition on the page " I have only 2 buttons Submit, and Sumbit and return to this form.???
And it also very strange that I could not found this tournament in the list of tournaments of store. Not in upcoming list and not in previous tornaments.

Yeah, my bad, I meant "submit tournament"

But it seems its not working like that either anymore, this is odd

KOS777
01-13-2012, 01:14 AM
Hmm... Did someone from technical support looked into this??? it still not working and in upcoming status, and I could not upload results.

Roshen
01-13-2012, 10:39 AM
Hmm... Did someone from technical support looked into this??? it still not working and in upcoming status, and I could not upload results.

Have you emailed us with information about this event so we can?

Please email us at hobby@cryptozoic.com with as much information as you can provide. The Sanctioning ID and your CZE ID are helpful pieces of information for us to assist you with issues like these.

KOS777
01-14-2012, 01:09 PM
I have sent email. Also this issue is reproduced for new created tournament that I created today.

JKat
01-14-2012, 10:28 PM
I spoke with the store manager and he isn't sure why Friday night's event did not upload. I also notified our local volunteer and judge for the sanctioned events and hopefully he can contact someone at Cryptozoic with the details and have the issue resolved and our players account updated with the results of this weekend's games.

KOS777
01-15-2012, 01:41 AM
Hmm... So I think it should be done for all accounts, because this is a global problem... Anyway I still cant upload any tournaments.