PDA

View Full Version : Judge + TO?

daninfamous
04-08-2011, 05:50 AM
Can I be both and participate in local BGs? I passed my lvl1 judge test, and im looking to get local bg's started for me and friends and hopefully build a player base.

Any info will be helpful.

I have a cze id, do I need something seperate to become a tournament organizer? Are local bg's considered sanctioned tournaments?

Bernado
04-08-2011, 06:08 AM
Yes. You can be the tournament organizer and the judge at Battlegrounds.
In qualifiers and high level events, you can't do it, but a BG is a local tournament and although is sanctioned you can play.
But we will find it very suspisious if you're always the winner. :D

Damio
04-08-2011, 06:31 AM
be aware that you should also have somebody else who has passed the level 1 judge test (as you cannot judge your own matches)

daninfamous
04-08-2011, 09:52 AM
We have no WOW-TCG community in our area, im working on building one, What happens if there is an issue in one of my matches? I guess ill just give the ruling to my opponent until it can be proven otherwise that way no one can say im playing unfairly.

daninfamous
04-08-2011, 09:52 AM
I dont mind losing matches and this and that, im just trying to get a local bg set up so my brothers and friends, and hopefully some new players can well, get playing.

Damio
04-08-2011, 12:37 PM
just get another player to take the level 1 test (its easy enough to pass) then they can rule your games

Bernado
04-08-2011, 01:45 PM
You can rule your own matches.
If there's a disagreement about your ruling you can always point them here.
If the answer they get here is the same you did, they will trust in you.
However, having another level 1 judge, it's a good thing.
The other judge can ratify your ruling and sometimes can point out where your mistake lies and vice versa.