PDA

View Full Version : CZE card not working.

Speratus
05-25-2011, 08:55 PM
Hey,

Passed the level 1 judge test awhile ago, and my store finally got a battleground kit so I could get my membership card. Got home and every time I try and activate it on the wowtcg site, I get ""Invalid key/ID combination.
Perhaps you typed it in wrong, or already registered this CZE ID to another Cryptozoic account."
I've checked multiple times to make sure I was doing it right and I was typing it correctly, even logged into my girlfriend's account to activate her own card, no luck still.

The cards are from a old battleground kit, the worldbreaker one, so would that have anything to do with it? Or am I doing something wrong here.

Any help appreciated.

Damio
05-26-2011, 02:13 AM
nope if its a red cryptozoic ID card then it should work, if your absolutely sure you're entering it correctly and it still isnt working then you should email player@cryptozoic.com and they should be able to assist you from there

Speratus
05-26-2011, 02:21 AM
Alrighty, thanks! I'm positive but I'll give it one more go. Also emailed my local store to see if anybody else is having these problems as quite a few of us got them. I'll email them after I give it another shot.

Cal-Tastrophy
07-17-2011, 06:17 AM
how long ago did you pass your test? because if it was before a the cut off date with i'm not to sure on you would of got a CZE# and a activation key so would not need a card from the BG kit

Damio
07-17-2011, 07:04 AM
how long ago did you pass your test? because if it was before a the cut off date with i'm not to sure on you would of got a CZE# and a activation key so would not need a card from the BG kit

that is a good point however his red CZE card should still work

Speratus
07-17-2011, 07:20 PM
Oh, the issue was fixed. It didn't have anything to do with me being a judge as everybody in the store had the same issue. We've all emailed crypt and gotten it taken care of. Thanks for the replies anyway