PDA

View Full Version : CZE ID and Judging Question

darkkenchild
06-01-2011, 12:57 PM
Okay, sorry if this question is addressed elsewhere, but I've been digging around for a few weeks and haven't found a clear answer. Myself and a group of fellow players are trying to get a battleground started in our area (the first in our entire state). I have passed the level 1 Judge test (and filled out the Volunteer form), but it has been about 3 weeks since then and I don't have an ID#, it still says "Pending Assignment." Our store finally received a battleground starter kit today, with only about a week or so before the next set arrives (and a warning that if we don't start tournements before the next set, we won't get any more).

That said, I don't have an ID#, nor do any of my players. Should I still be waiting for an e-mail from cryptozoic? Should I (like my players) fill out one of the Membership card forms and just input that into my slowmail account? If I do need to wait, what should I do about getting a tourney started in the next week, if none of us have numbers yet?

skey23
06-01-2011, 01:18 PM
Passing the judge test no longer gives you a CZE ID. You must obtain an ID through other means. The BG kit that came to the store should have contained about 16 CZE cards. You are more than welcome to take one of those cards.

You do not have to be a Volunteer to start hosting events. Once you've linked your CZE ID to your account here, you can go to www.wowtcg.com/to to become a TO and start sanctioning the events at your store. (or you can leave that up to the store owner)

darkkenchild
06-01-2011, 01:26 PM
Oh, okay. That answers my question. Thank you. ^_^

darkkenchild
06-01-2011, 01:42 PM
Okay, new problem. I filled out the card (haven't mailed it in yet, obviously), and tried to input my new ID things (as per the "immediate activation" option mentioned on the back of the card) on my account, which worked fine. Unfortunately, it is now telling me I have standing and have been playing matches for the last few months ...in China. This is clearly not right... Did I do something wrong.

((P.S. If this thread needs to go elsewhere, let me know))

skey23
06-01-2011, 01:45 PM
Lol..that certainly is strange.

Send an email to player@cryptozoic.com explaining what you see under your account now.

FluxInfinity
06-09-2011, 09:43 AM
You do not have to be a Volunteer to start hosting events. Once you've linked your CZE ID to your account here, you can go to www.wowtcg.com/to to become a TO and start sanctioning the events at your store. (or you can leave that up to the store owner)

So that I understand, a person cannot start hosting events until they have gotten a CZE ID?

skey23
06-09-2011, 09:49 AM
You can begin running events even w/o a CZE ID. However, you will not be able to sanction those events until you obtain a CZE ID and become a TO.

FluxInfinity
06-09-2011, 10:37 AM
Ah, I see. Thank you. ^_^