Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: KS Update 11/22

KS Update 11/22

I stopped reading when you welcomed me to the sausage factory..

sorry, it's not the type of stuff i read.

I've seen enough henti to know where thats going.
    I see your big guild sig image and raise you an Adblock!
    Quote Originally Posted by jetah View Post
    I've seen enough hentai to know where thats going.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cory_Jones View Post
    Hahahahahhahaha
    Fair enough

HEX Support: support.hextcg.com

Latest KS update was awesome.

I loved seeing Cory and the various leads summaries. Great format hope to see it again in the future.
    ----
    http://i.imgur.com/I1MZpF8.png
    HexEnt is too long to type, They're HXE now.
    I am currently trading my unused GK code for a new Tesla Model S P85D
    Feel free to contact me for where you can have it shipped.

Agreed, very useful information. I was shocked that we've been running on one basic server until now. That poor hamster...

Hopefully it will hush the naysayers somewhat....it's easy to forget what ALPHA means sometimes, I'm a little guilty of it myself every now and then. +1 Crypto.

Quote Originally Posted by jetah View Post
    I stopped reading when you welcomed me to the sausage factory..

sorry, it's not the type of stuff i read.

I've seen enough henti to know where thats going.
    Hahahahahhahaha
    Fair enough
    Last edited by Kami; 11-22-2013 at 05:29 PM. Reason: Putting in context after mege.

Even I forget! I have been in some awesome games had it lock up and was ready to rage flip the table

One thing this is telling me is we are on the right track , the game is fun and nothing is more important than that, sure there are problem but they are going to be fixed, and as we start rolling in more and more features... Well prepare for your head to explode

Devoted Emissary
    Even I forget! I have been in some awesome games had it lock up and was ready to rage flip the table

One thing this is telling me is we are on the right track , the game is fun and nothing is more important than that, sure there are problem but they are going to be fixed, and as we start rolling in more and more features... Well prepare for your head to explode
    My head is ready Cory. Bring it on!

Great, now my mind is going into this pre-blown, and once a mind is *pre*-blown, it cannot be *re*-blown. Argh!

Sweet update. Could do without the metaphor nonsense, but other than that exactly what I look for in a KS Update.

Quote Originally Posted by butttoots View Post
    Sweet update. Could do without the metaphor nonsense, but other than that exactly what I look for in a KS Update.
    Someday I will only speak in metaphor